Sign in to follow this  
Rhareg

Can't play, because I can't die..

So I got a serious problem..

I just spawned behind the wodden house near kamishovo and climbed up the lighthouse to jump down and suicide.

Unfortunately I just broke my legs so I couldn't tried a second jump.

I decided to go down to the water and try to drown. So I was crawling very deep into the water till I got a message "You are dead!".

The Respawn Button in the menu was still grey and I could just use the Exit button. Once I did, i tried to join the same (or other server, doesnt matter). It results in the 500 sec login timer and respawn in the water again. I tried to crawl out of the water again, but everytime I get the message "You are dead!" without the ability to Respawn.. just to Exit and rinse and repeat.. So Im stuck and can't play anymore.. Is there any way to reset my char manually?

Thank you :)

Edited by Rhareg

You can attempt to change your default character.

Log into the game, let yourself " Drown " then exit, change your character and join, If this doesn't work, Slowly move back to the sure each time, you'll eventually get there. Good luck.

• Like 1

So I got a serious problem..

I just spawned behind the wodden house near kamishovo and climbed up the lighthouse to jump down and suicide.

Unfortunately I just broke my legs so I couldn't tried a second jump.

I decided to go down to the water and try to drown. So I was crawling very deep into the water till I got a message "You are dead!".

The Respawn Button in the menu was still grey and I could just use the Exit button. Once I did, i tried to join the same (or other server, doesnt matter). It results in the 500 sec login timer and respawn in the water again. I tried to crawl out of the water again, but everytime I get the message "You are dead!" without the ability to Respawn.. just to Exit and rinse and repeat.. So Im stuck and can't play anymore.. Is there any way to reset my char manually?

Thank you :)

It's an issue they're working on fixing, just try what Preach said.

The problem is that I can't get out of the water.. I always spawn at the same spot in the water..

But I'll try the trick with the default char :)

Edited by Rhareg

tried the default char thing, but didn't work :(

Will try the inventory one tomorrow and let you guys know! :)

Open inventory doesn't let me starve.. just the same result.. Im drowning and got the message "you are dead!" but I cant respawn.. :((