Sign in to follow this  
Sheriff Ray

I keep freezing mid-load and I get this message:

I want to play DayZ Epoch Panthera. When I hit okay and start loading a server when the bar gets around 5/8 complete it just freezes and after about 20 minutes of waiting i'd get this error and the Arma 2 AO tab closes:

Include file: z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf

Not sure what to do. I have tried reinstalling battleye, arma 2 and arma 2 OA and I still get the problem.

It does this for all servers but I'm trying to get to Panthera and this is my key: -mod=@DayZPanthera

I have to use the control panel to get out while it's loading and If I try waiting eventually I get the above error. 

What do I do?

I am taking you're trying to connect to an Epoch Server with that? Make sure that you have the latest Version of Epoch installed, if all fails, delete the Epoch files and reinstall.

Moved to Mod-Section.

I want to play DayZ Epoch Panthera. When I hit okay and start loading a server when the bar gets around 5/8 complete it just freezes and after about 20 minutes of waiting i'd get this error and the Arma 2 AO tab closes:

Include file: z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf

Not sure what to do. I have tried reinstalling battleye, arma 2 and arma 2 OA and I still get the problem.

It does this for all servers but I'm trying to get to Panthera and this is my key: -mod=@DayZPanthera

I have to use the control panel to get out while it's loading and If I try waiting eventually I get the above error. 

What do I do?

Shouldnt it be -mod=@panthera?

• Like 1

I've tried deleting them and re-installing.

Try using -mod=@panthera instead of -mod=@DayZPanthera

I'm still getting the same error message. I think it has something to do with whats in my folders but I haven't a clue where any of the stuff is located that's wrong.

If it says "Include file: z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf", do I need to add in a file somewhere? I don't know how to do that. Whatever it is, this is what is preventing me from playing epoch, it let me join a normal dayz server fine.

I'm still getting the same error message. I think it has something to do with whats in my folders but I haven't a clue where any of the stuff is located that's wrong.

If it says "Include file: z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf", do I need to add in a file somewhere? I don't know how to do that. Whatever it is, this is what is preventing me from playing epoch, it let me join a normal dayz server fine.

No, do not add anything, Try redownloading and make 100% sure you've got the correct version. If you're trying to join Epoch Panthera and only have Panthera added in your mod-line, it won't work. You will have to make sure that you launch both Epoch and Panthera.

You can check that by going in your mainmenu after launching normally (like your normally would anyway) and then hit ESC until you get to the mainmenu. If you now hit "Expansions you will see a list of all Expansions. Make suer both Epoch and Panthera are in there (the activated addons have a green square next to them)

I'm still getting the freezing up and the "Include file: z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf" Message, 

For once it loaded slightly further then I got a new error stating:

"Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found."

For once it loaded slightly further then I got a new error stating:

"Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found."

You didn't answer my question. Go check whether the Expanion loads properly and when it does, which version, as it will be displayed in the mainmenu of the game.

Edited by kichilron

How do you launch the game? You have two versions of both Epoch and Panthera running and also a version of DayZ, which might cause issues.

I have the same issue, issue popped up after DayZ commander updated, My friend can connect to the server i cant connect to, i always get the same issue, any ideas?

My Epoch is at 1.0.4.2, because server i go on hasnt updated yet, overwatch is up to date

I have the same issue, issue popped up after DayZ commander updated, My friend can connect to the server i cant connect to, i always get the same issue, any ideas?

My Epoch is at 1.0.4.2, because server i go on hasnt updated yet, overwatch is up to date

I too now have this same message popping up after updating DayZ Commander today. (Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\cafunctions\init.sqf not found)

I tried verifying the game cache in all versions of ArmA2 and ran the games one at a time then launched a campaign. I then re-installed EPOCH and ORIGINS as well as DayZ to see if that would work and it has not. Anyone have any ideas on this one?

I too now have this same message popping up after updating DayZ Commander today. (Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\cafunctions\init.sqf not found)

I tried verifying the game cache in all versions of ArmA2 and ran the games one at a time then launched a campaign. I then re-installed EPOCH and ORIGINS as well as DayZ to see if that would work and it has not. Anyone have any ideas on this one?

I have same problem, its the 1.63 plus the shutdown of gamespy. I dont have steam version so im at a lose without a totaal reinstall of everything and old version of commander.

also, if you are having this problem and you have steam version see this link and try it and let us know if it works.

http://dayzlauncher.com/ 

that requires you to redownload the mods again since its a different launcher and the folder names are different etc.

good luck and let us know