Mrachello

EU10 Spawn hack

Hi all, yesterday, my friends and I decided to play our favorite dayz, but here are these guys:

- [GP]-avenue

- [GP]-zlodei

- [GP]-sporan3

- [GP]-hunter

- [GP]-archangel

Do not give us a play. What is the whole point, when we ran into these guys, we killed them, but they are not dead! Instead of dying, they appeared again in the same place several times, once with a weapon!! When you kill one of these guys in chat wrote this:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i626/1206/df/0ac0cdefe2eb.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i623/1206/d9/5268ac96208e.jpg

http://s12.radikal.ru/i185/1206/b1/7960c518db11.jpg

P.s - They can not kill, they are like Agent Smith from the movie "The Matrix". It just can not be, do something!

Date: 06/25/2012

Server: EU10

Time: 22:17 (UTC +4)

My nickname: qpad. / / TimeToDie \ \

P.s.s - sorry my bad english

Thanks for the screenshots, it's clearly spotted (the "friendly fire" thing).

As in others cases, we wait that the DayZ staff ban the cheaters.

Thanks for the screenshots' date=' it's clearly spotted (the "friendly fire" thing).

[/quote']

I've seen lots of these messages lately on different servers, and sometimes people are killing THEMSELVES, are you 100% sure they are hackers and this is not a glitch?

This may not be a coincidence, eight times in a row!!

We kill them, they perk up and so is constantly

It's all clear, they used hacks

I was there .. zag had no lags!or glitch . .. the telleport them!

SO BAN THEM! thx ..

I came on the server where me started to kill. each time as I revive, to play people don't give, then I came later and saw that people, sacred collect things from our bodies, they multiplied things for our death and threw off to itself in the truck, I think them it is necessary to give Bann as they дюпали things, from for our death, write through an online translator therefore language, can be clumsy

дюпали = multiplied

I came on the server where me started to kill. each time as I revive' date=' to play people don't give, then I came later and saw that people, sacred collect things from our bodies, they multiplied things for our death and threw off to itself in the truck, I think them it is necessary to give Bann as they дюпали things, from for our death, write through an online translator therefore language, can be clumsy

[hr']

дюпали = multiplied

Чувак, нехрена не понял. ))

ПЕреводчик промт хуле) ПУсть пендосы голову ломают)

youre are in the English Forum guyz,,, so please write in English.

Next question: is it possible that Server Admins can ban players after big Proof´s ? is there are IP or Mac adresss from the Players ?

So it would be nice if we contact with AlwaysFriendly and told him about this players if he didnt saw this thread.

Its pity that the devs do not give us answers...

Just Sad

OMG, that wasn't a hacks, those people just played on EU10 (1.7.1.5 server) with installed 1.7 version of Day-Z. If you are playing on different servers with earlier version of the mod, you can't loose you equipment after dying, thats all. This is a bug of DayZ, not Cheat or hack. So I don't see any reason for ban, beacause bugs is mistakes of developments.

I support this, we ambushed them when they were in a convoy, they all dissapeared when we blew up there truck, with 2 of them inside. We went to look for them and they weren't in sight, the truck also went, but that may have just been a cleanup on the vehicles. We then realised a few moments later that they infiltrated our base while we were scouting around.

In regards to their friendly-fire, me and 2 others, Cryte and peter, witnessed them, all of the stated [GP] members, started killing eachother.

ПЕреводчик промт хуле) ПУсть пендосы голову ломают)

thats what she said!

Now, seriously... there is a russian forum below, not that i have something against russian, its just that its not undestandable for the rest of the forum.

@DarkCharmander

dont talk bullshit pls .. go google and look what is a hack.. the player what make this screen is not a hacker! .. so you can not see the hack ! idiot

have fun with this fucking hacker on EU10 .. i am not play longer on the server ...

admins are to stupid to ban them or somthing... ;)

and in future I will no longer play dayz!!!!!!!!!

@ link Wtf u Talking about ? Do you read the Post what the Players wrote..

Or you just post you're shit because you're feeling boring?

Just that you now it's not possible to play 1.7.5 If u only got 1.7..

Some guys here got proofs and now that this gp boys don't play fair game..

Like me .. I found there tent place and they multiplied items and weapons..

After they found me on the tents I stole a bus and after 5 min they teleported me out from the driver seat back to the tents.. I disconnect join other server and found out that all the weapons what I take are gone.. But still got all the ammo..

I know and 90% of the people here too that this guys are cheating hacking or just

Teleported and multipli equipment..

If I see people post things like you then I know why it's soo easy for hackers.

Pity but true I never understand people like you.

Zag out..

Zagzagel - I know GP, and I know that they are cheaters. But you haven't photo or video proofs. And I was talking about NS|WP. But whatever you say, they wouldn't get ban, beacause there isn't video proof about theire teleporting etc. Only screenshots with a strange messege about Friendly Fire. If you so angry on them, go to another server or ingore it.

The big problem with DayZ is that noone feels responsible for it.

Where are the Devs/Mods/Admins???

Are they happy about hackers destroying the Game before it is still one?

We have just stupid Server Rules constructed by Rocket.

Server owner pay a lot of money and can´t even ban obvious Hackers.

Because we need "Proofs", sure we do but tell what is a 100% proof?

If guys like this WP/GP pussys get reported several Times by several People and nothing happens, this mod will die. The Hackers will lolz about us.

I personally give a shit about "THE PROOF" if they act like they did, ban´em out of the Mod.

For me it makes no sense to play DayZ anymore. Not because its an Alpha with horrible Bugs, just because the absolutely ignorance of the Guys who normaly have to make decisions. Just take a look at all the cheater/hacker threads here, search for a response of an Admin/Dev or Moderator.

They don´t really care about it.

thx god; it´s summer out there ;)

Have fun,

DillaZ

Video is 100% proof. And I'm always play on EU10. Yes I saw GP clan, I killed them, they killed me, and thats all. They haven't do anything terrible for me. Don't be a girl crying here, be a man. Ignore them or find another good server. I've met some cheaters allready, but haven't even in my mind to report about them, because there are a lot of good servers where I can play.

And I want to tell some words to people who report on WP\GP. You told that NS\WP solen your car in VK group, and you become angry. Than you told that you've stole car from GP, and this is normal? So when someone stole cars from you, it's bad, when you stole cars, it's normal. Ok. But this people wouldn't get ban without 100% proofs of their cheating or hacks. So calm down.

Link,

if you say a Video is 100% proof, i have to say you are clueless ;)

You can´t get an 100% proof ever..

Don´t be so selfish and report things instead just looking for your good Servers.(maybe this Servers will be also bad tomorrow, hackers don´t care about your favorite Server list).

I just can YAWN about your girl/man metaphor! It´s not crying, it´s just my non emotional point of view. I think that´s one part why we have this Forum, isnt it?

greetz DillaZ

DillaZ, ok. So there is only one way. Developers must fix all of the bugs like multiple items etc. and make a realy strong anti-cheats system, that will ban every player who use scripts and cheats. But now, this system is sucks. If someone spawn AS-50 for itself, I've killed him and take his weapon, I'll get banned. An for what I got ban? So I don't know what to do with it. Hope, Rocket find the way to fix this.