Sign in to follow this  
Kingkenneh

I killed a friend..

I had this friend about 2 weeks back who introduced me to the game and showed me the ropes ( kinda ) after about 2 or 3 days I surpassed his knowledge about the game 10 fold. I began going deeper north and killing people for what I needed or wanted. He was against it and slowly started to be a good guy while I was a savage killer killing anyone without regret.

My friend messaged me today about how he found some NVGs and M107 sniper and I was happy for him.. for a few minutes. I told one of my other bandit buddies what my friend had found and he told me we should go kill him and take them from him. I happily agreed seeing how my old friend turned his back on me and basically shunned playing with me because I was a bandit.

The hunt was on, me and my friend ( which was also my old friends buddy they met through me. ) My bandit buddy set up a trap that my old friend would show up on his boat he just recently found. We were between Solinechy and Nizhoney. The plan was perfect. My bandit buddy would lure my old friend to the shore line while he was on the boat with his 4 other friends. Slowly by surely my old friend and his friends came slowly up to the shore while my bandit buddy was waiting for them with open arms.. while me.. I was in the tree line 250m away waiting in silence...

As the boat approached I zeroed my sights on my M24 to 300m and set my sights on the boat drivers head.. and I squeezed the trigger, I seen nothing by fine red mist fly from the drivers head and within a second I aimed a little to the right and squeezed once more and killed the front passenger. Now the everybody on the boat is in a panic running around screaming over VoIP ( I can hear them over my friends speakers ). I see one survivor crouch running along the beach, I take another steady shot and end him with a shot to the chest. I was scanning the beach looking for my old friend, he was laying on the ground trying to see who was killing his friends.

He doesn't see while I take out his last and final friend who was crawling away on the beach with a shot to the back of the skull. I've ended his little group of friends with a few shots while he cowers in the sand next to my friend ( who is an amazing actor by the way ) trying to find the mystery sniper.

I have my old friend in my sniper scope for the first time ever with intent to kill. I take a deep breath and say " Sorry old friend ". I slowly pull the trigger and end my old friends life with a bullet to the head. My little ambush is over. Me and my bandit friend who is still alive ( I'm an amazing shot ). We loot my old friends body and take the NVGs and M107 off his lifeless body. My bandit buddy knows now to touch the body seeing how he was an old friend and mentor. I take what I wanted and I bury him in the sand.

I'm sorry old friend, I knew thee well.

That's life in DayZ and life in the real world!

Good job very nice ambush.

But it was confusing where you on the boat or the enemy?

in the real world!

Not really.

Yes really people backstab and fuck eachother over just to get yourself better

in the real world!

Not really.

Yeah, that's why I don't walk around in cities IRL. Someone might shoot me for my backpack and clothes. Just like in-game man, just like in-game.

in the real world!

Not really.

Yeah' date=' that's why I don't walk around in cities IRL. Someone might shoot me for my backpack and clothes. Just like in-game man, just like in-game.

[/quote']

Pff you have to realise I didint mean it in the way youre looking at it ,

I mean that lets say at school a fight starts , the other person always tried to blame you so you get the punishment and he goes Free.

Or when you have an awesome thing some people thinking bout to steal it from you so they will have it.

It's Jealousy which makes people backstabbing cunts

in the real world!

Not really.

Yeah' date=' that's why I don't walk around in cities IRL. Someone might shoot me for my backpack and clothes. Just like in-game man, just like in-game.

[/quote']

Pff you have to realise I didint mean it in the way youre looking at it ,

I mean that lets say at school a fight starts , the other person always tried to blame you so you get the punishment and he goes Free.

Or when you have an awesome thing some people thinking bout to steal it from you so they will have it.

It's Jealousy which makes people backstabbing cunts

Except IRL there are consequences, and there aren't any in this game. In fact, you're better off fucking people over. The more people you kill in this game, the less of a chance you will get killed yourself. If anything, it's completely opposite.

no consequences?

Losing your job because something says youve done something which you didint ?

No consequences?

when the cops think youve murdered somebody because you were trying to help the person?

Man take off your Nice World goggles theres a reality check ahead

no consequences?

No consequences?

when the cops think youve murdered somebody because you were trying to help the person?

You might want to put your reading goggles on.

no consequences?

No consequences?

You might want to put your reading goggles on.

Haha I was thinking the exact same quote when he misread you that much.

That's life in DayZ and life in the real world!

What what? Have you been much out of your basement?

I mean that lets say at school a fight starts ' date=' the other person always tried to blame you so you get the punishment and he goes Free.

[/quote']

Didnt see that. You still at elementary or something?

I thought I was going to get a few decent responses but I got people fighting about something be a retard lol

In the real world we have these things called laws and these groups of people called lawyers, police, judges, and others. We have this magical thing called a court system and these places called prison. In the game we have nothing whatsoever but the ability to kill everyone. The OP is a reason this game is nothing but PVP and the reason you have to KOS everyone you see.

In the real world we have these things called laws and these groups of people called lawyers' date=' police, judges, and others. We have this magical thing called a court system and these places called prison. In the game we have nothing whatsoever but the ability to kill everyone. The OP is a reason this game is nothing but PVP and the reason you have to KOS everyone you see.

[/quote']

>implying I kill everybody I see and haven't turned other random survivors into bandits.

Assuming the OP actually did this:

Dick move man. Dick move.

Assuming the OP is just posting this as a made up story:

Your writing needs a bit of work but it was a neat little story.

I mean that lets say at school a fight starts...

80% of the 'tough guys' on these threads would piss their pants and run and hide, sobbing in the drama teacher's office.

backstabbery? cool story bro

friendly firery? cool story bro

No, I didn't read your story..

Had more fun reading the kiddies arguing.

Had more fun reading the kiddies arguing.

Yep. Sorry bro, was nice post but derailed.

And you killed not a friend but a target. Friends dont turn backs on each others, just your friendship ended and you drew a line. So to say. With a bullet :D