Sign in to follow this  
Playvertical

Passout on Server Entry

Date/Time: June 25th, 2012

What happened: Pass out on Server entry

Where you were: NW Airfield

What you were doing: looting the good shits.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: Seattle 89, Seattle 110, seattle 79, seattle 53

*Your system specs: Not Relevant

*Timeline of events before/after error: Broke my bone after walking through a doorway. Disconnected because some friends logged on, joined their server and passed out for 7 minutes upon entry. happened every time I logged into a server after that.

Isn't this an intentional feature? When you log out after geing shot at, you return to a pass out timer.

When you disconnect while shocked you pass out for around 5 minutes on entry.

This happens when you log out with shock.

okay. I just happens at the most random times. like sitting in the middle of cherno after no activity for an hour, I logged out to get some snacks and came back and logged in and it happened.

This is thee most irritating thing ever! Just logged in this morning and bang 5 mins... everytime i log out to make sure no one kills me while i go to get some food or help out in the house i come back 15-30mins later log in and bang 5min knockout timer again... so annoying.

Remove it.. doesn't work.

I can also verify that this feature is having unintended side effects.

I have logged out for a night in a very safe position, having had no encounters with other players or zombies for over 10 minutes. No shock obviously.

Logged in passed out, and then worse still, was unable to stand, draw my weapon or even move after recovering. Just lying there with the hands flat in front of you animation.

Just had the same thing happen when I switched servers due to the server admin saying he was shutting down. Went to another server and Unconscious. Boo.

No bleeding, no shock, was "fairly" safe, but still happened.

Hopefully I survive it, can zombies agro on me while I'm out, because I hear them walking around me. D:

I can confirm this bug. No PvP or zed encounters. Log off, log back on, unconscious for about 3minutes for no reason.

I wasn't shocked.

Do zeds agro on me while I am screaming and stuff, or am I invisible to them until I wake up?

I'm not bleeding and over 10k blood, not sure why this would happen. :(