Sign in to follow this  
tatchell (DayZ)

A centralised list of SA Groups/Clans?

I'm not too sure if one exists or not but would we be able to (and would people be interested) create a list of all the community groups on DayZ SA?

At the moment it just feels like we're all there but it's difficult for anyone to know unless they check the recruitment announcements on this forum or on steam. It shouldn't be that the only awareness of clans is of the ones that are recruiting as there are plenty of things that established clans would like to do with others, the difficulty is knowing who's around.

It's almost like there should be a forum for clans themselves with clan delegates. I saw this site http://dayzclans.com/ which calls itself a clan network but seems only to be an alternative to the recruitment page on this forum with the main focus on picking up new members. So from what I can tell, there isn't something like this yet.

The benefits of this would be that the smaller newer groups (like my own) would be aware of other groups and which would allow them to interact more with each other, eg by organising joint events etc. It would also be good for new players to know a bit more about which clans exist, how many there are and also to hear a little bit about them through forum discussion.

Does anyone else think this would be a good idea? If it has been implemented and just doesn't come up very high on google then please let me know!

Edited by tatchell

Tatchell,

I haven't seen anything like this yet. I could see this being a benefit, it is a bit unorganized atm. The dayz crew is a bit busy for this right now but maybe a third party such as yourself could get one up and running?

I'm all for it, this would be great! Declare alliances and wars, and just see who else is out there.