Etherimp

First Shotgun and Sporter .22 kills!

I did something a little different in this video...

1st clip: 750 meter single shot headshot, giving a bandits gear to a fresh spawn.

2nd clip: I get revenge on a geared player who killed me as a fresh spawn.. with a shotgun! My first confirmed kill with a shotty.

Music montage starts...

3rd clip: Knock out a geared player, and steal his M4, killing his friend with it.

4th clip: Attempt to punch a mosin wielding motorcyclist to death... and fail.

5th clip: Quickscope with mosin, and point blanke mosin fight... I lose!

6th/7th/8th clips: Madness in Berezino...

9th clip: Sporter 22 kill at NEAF..

Hope you enjoy! Like, comment, and subscribe to support me, guys. I really enjoy making these videos.

Also, please give constructive criticism on how I could make my videos better, or give me ideas on what you would like to see!

• Like 4

Nice Vid seems like it took 4ever  to take the guy out w/ sporter. Bump

Nice Vid seems like it took 4ever  to take the guy out w/ sporter. Bump

Sure did.. I was also surprised the guy at the water-pump survived 2 full shots from a shotgun. :\

\

• Like 1

Great montage! GG! Really enjoyed that!! :thumbsup:

Have to say that I dislike those endless battles, where killed people return to join the fight several times.

If you kill somebody in DayZ, you should be rid of that fool for some time.

Seems devs did something wrong with respawning, since you happen to spawn close to where you died so often.

This leads to Battlefieldesque situation, which in my humble opionion, does not suit the DayZ.

As for the vid, some kills were nice. Disliked the music, made my head hurt.

Have to say that I dislike those endless battles, where killed people return to join the fight several times.

If you kill somebody in DayZ, you should be rid of that fool for some time.

Seems devs did something wrong with respawning, since you happen to spawn close to where you died so often.

This leads to Battlefieldesque situation, which in my humble opionion, does not suit the DayZ.

As for the vid, some kills were nice. Disliked the music, made my head hurt.

Duly noted on the music, However, Gramatik is a "Digital Freedom" advocate, which means he gives his music away for free and does not hunt YouTube users down for violating "copy rights".. And he happens to be an artist I enjoy. I knew it wouldn't be for everyone, so there's a certain risk in including any kind of music unless it's just a mellow background. Some people are going to be like "OMFG DOPEST TRACK EVER", and others are going to turn it off as soon as they hear it. (Even a friend of mine did this.) So, yeah, it is what it is... Sorry it wasn't your thing. :)

In regards to people respawning: I don't like it any more than you do... I actually hate it because it makes it so you can't tell the difference between a genuine bambi, and some A-hole trying to run back to his gear after you just killed him for shooting legit fresh spawns.

That said... I forgive myself in this case considering one of them KOS'd me, and I WAS a legit fresh spawn when he did so... and there were 4 of them pretty well geared and running around Berezino shooting on sight. Since I was one of their victims, I felt vindicating in knocking that blue backpack guy the fuck out. ;)

First off, great video! I liked the music aswell.

I just love sporter kills, it makes me all moist in my special places.

• Like 2

Sorry it wasn't your thing. :)

That said... I forgive myself in this case considering one of them KOS'd me

Music was fine, I mean everybody got his own taste  B)

If I was killed and respawned near, I would most likely also go back as well.

I'm just saying that game tends to spawn killed people close to their corpse way too often, to the point it's getting annoying.

Anyway good luck with your future videos!

Music was fine, I mean everybody got his own taste  B)

If I was killed and respawned near, I would most likely also go back as well.

I'm just saying that game tends to spawn killed people close to their corpse way too often, to the point it's getting annoying.

Anyway good luck with your future videos!

Yeah, absolutely about the spawning. They really need to adjust the spawns so they're more spread out across the map... I don't see why there are NO spawns on the west/south side of the map anymore. I understand that they want us to see Svet and the new stuff they have up there, but it creates really stupid circumstances like what was displayed in this video when you have everyone spawn within a 1000 meter radius.