Sign in to follow this  
timedance

Damage-system vs. bullet penetration

Hello :)

I haven´t played the latest versions of dayz-sa not yet, so I don´t know... - I know in older patches, the complete stuff was damaged, when you killed annother guy via bullet(body-shoot)

Is this fixed already?

Edited by TiMEDANCE

Nope, personally I find it ridicolous that your pants are ruined because they habe ONE bullethole. Should be easily fixable. It seems that even when you give someone a headshot, some items might still be damaged (that are not worn on the head...)

Nope, personally I find it ridicolous that your pants are ruined because they habe ONE bullethole. Should be easily fixable. It seems that even when you give someone a headshot, some items might still be damaged (that are not worn on the head...)

dam!... why don´t they fix this? thats silly.

They make 100 building lots in development of SA and are making nothing complete.

they made it to reduce kos... lol xD idk the system behind this... sometimes i shoot one in the chest everything ruined shirt/vest/backpack and everything inside it. and sometimes only shirt/vest and the backpack is damaged and the half of the items in it ruined but the other half stays pristine

Speak for yourself, I wear pants on my head sometimes.

It's also really hard to make such a precise and accurate damage system to guys. 

I think it's a crappy attempt to stop kos.

I don't like it. Just ruins my beans when I shoot people.

they made it to reduce kos... lol xD idk the system behind this... sometimes i shoot one in the chest everything ruined shirt/vest/backpack and everything inside it. and sometimes only shirt/vest and the backpack is damaged and the half of the items in it ruined but the other half stays pristine

How does it reduce KOS though?

I'm not shooting you because I am so desperate to have your gear...

yeah, thats what the devs thought :)

hmmm I shoot to take peoples gear :/

It is the #1 way I got food in the mod.