Sign in to follow this  
Lexta (DayZ)

Testing the throwing and physics in new experimental update

Here i tested the throwing with rags, a battery and a medikit. Couldn't test more, because the 100 server is at the moment ONE big slaughting fest with axes, fists, etc oO :D

The 100 slot server runs really smooth, to my surprise.
The physics and throwing are a little bit laggy as you can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh9hiBmggtM

Of course i would appreciate it, if you have a look on my other videos :) If you like it, likes are appreciatedt, if not, constructive critics are appreciated :)

• Like 3

Nice job. For me the game is running worst then before in therms of frames per second.

• Like 1

Nice job. For me the game is running worst then before in therms of frames per second.

Thank you! For me it's still running fine? I was really surprised, how smooth the 100 slot server ran when i was online. 

does the physics solve zombie clipping through walls?

Couldn't test. I didn't have much time, and the exp. servers are completely full, and everywhere guys killing you with axes, fists etc. But i don't think so, because Zeds are just placeholders, until the final Zeds are done.

Here an example of the chaos on the 100 slot server^^

Edited by Lexta
  • Like 1

wow throwing is looking good ! what happen to the australian experimental servers ??? mine wont show up !?

Throwing looks very cool, I could see that being practical. Allows the opportunity for someone to find an Elizabeth for their Booker De Witt.

Throwing looks very cool, I could see that being practical. Allows the opportunity for someone to find an Elizabeth for their Booker De Witt.

Yeah throwing will be really cool! Just think about it 

" I need aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmooooooooooo " " Here it comes"

"Mediiiiiiiiiic" " Here it (medikit) comes) "^^

Just examples :)

Couldn't test. I didn't have much time, and the exp. servers are completely full, and everywhere guys killing you with axes, fists etc. But i don't think so, because Zeds are just placeholders, until the final Zeds are done.

Here an example of the chaos on the 100 slot server^^

Indeed. I just came from trying it out myself. Unluckily it became dusk and soon after pitch black night when I joined. I spawned in Svetlojarsk, so I joined the flashlight parade, and everybody was very friendly when we were unarmed. However I incredibly enough found an unlooted street, including a corner cafe, where I found backpack, splitting axe, sticks, hardhat and other goodies. This completely changed circumstances, because as soon as newspawns got me in their flashlight spot they would instantly attack me. I couldn't use the axe as it was night, so I just turned off my flashlight and ran in random directions. 

Unfortunately it seems the 100 player servers suffer from some desync issues, and soon I had the gold chain, changing into the "No message recieved for ..." so I just logged off in the middle of town. A zombie probably ate me, but I will rejoin later to see what is going on. It is a chaos indeed, but great fun.

Here i tested the throwing with rags, a battery and a medikit. Couldn't test more, because the 100 server is at the moment ONE big slaughting fest with axes, fists, etc oO :D

The 100 slot server runs really smooth, to my surprise.

The physics and throwing are a little bit laggy as you can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh9hiBmggtM

Of course i would appreciate it, if you have a look on my other videos :) If you like it, likes are appreciatedt, if not, constructive critics are appreciated :)

Whats the keys for throwing?

The 100 server restarts at the moment really often. I think you just had a restart, and no disconnect.

You need to assign the key for throwing, i just took G :)

The 100 server restarts at the moment really often. I think you just had a restart, and no disconnect.

You need to assign the key for throwing, i just took G :)

Ah I see. Then there's even a chance my guy might still be alive. Thanks.

• Like 1

Ah I see. Then there's even a chance my guy might still be alive. Thanks.

You're welcome.

I found a rock in a corner cafe (because where else would rocks be found?). I did contemplate picking it up and using it as my primary anti-zombie weapon, but decided on keeping the hoe instead.