Bobicon

Your first player kill?

Mine was when I was waiting for a friend at Rog Por. I was at the top of the castle and I heard foot steps down below. so I went and checked it out I saw a player named Pat rumaging around. So I sneak up on him point my 1911 in his face and ask what his intentions are.

At this point I saw that he was unarmed and he saluted me. At this point I tell him he can take what ever he wants in the castle expect the Makorav and ammo for it at the top of the castle.

Five minutes later I see walking around the top of the castle. He then goes to the pistol and I see he took a round. At this point I tell him to stop and have my pistol pointed at his head. He continues to pick the pistol up and reload it so I shot him in the head.

In the end I got 2 pasta cans.

Mine was when I was in elektro, I seen someone running, so I followed them, he eventually shot me. So I re spawned, went outside elektro, sniped him with the pistol and he fell down. Zombies soon finished him off.

I was running along the beach on my second spawn ever. I see another player near a town and he is crouch walking along the outskirts of the town. I run up next to him and crouch walk with him. He turns around and starts shooting his makarov at me. He hits me a few times and begins reloading, but before he can do that I shoot my makarov in his head 4 times.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Hiking through the forested hills east of Kamyshovo, I heard the sound of a car, nearly shitting myself with excitement.

I hauled ass toward this T-intersection nearby and hid underneath an Evergreen in a ditch, hoping that the car would pass by.

A few minutes later, I heard it again. It was much closer this time.

Finally, a white UAZ came roaring up the road, coming to a stop about 20 metres from my position. I bolted out of my cover and ran along the ditch, a fully-loaded revolver in-hand.

Metres away from the road, the driver suddenly floored it, kicking up a huge cloud of dust.

Fuck.

As the machine roared past me, I ran into the middle of the road, raised my revolver, swung 90 degrees to my right and mashed the trigger, letting off a barrage of shots into the rear window of the UAZ.

I watched as it blew through the T-intersection, cut the corner and narrowly missed a post before disappearing behind the trees.

I stood there in the middle of the road, dumbfounded as I reloaded my revolver. I turned and began walking back into the forest, when out of the corner of my eye a single digit on my debug monitor changed from zero to 1.

209poua.jpg

It turned out that the driver bled to death. Also, when they stopped the car, they ended up killing a random nearby player who they mistook as the shooter. I spent the next 5 minutes laughing my ass off, but as I thought about it, I began to genuinely feel bad for the guy I just killed.

First was too many ago and too long ago... My first today was:

Was overwatching Electro as I often do... I like to hunt bandits and assholes camping the stations and market/hospital etc... or the snipers who camp the town as well. So I had met a couple friendlys in a station earlier and talked and bounced out and was watching the city from my vantage point when I watched 4 guys meet up work together to secure the hospital and the office.. thats cool... however I watched them kill off 1 guy.. who I couldn't comfirm was unarmed or innocent or deserved it so I considered it a warning.. they continued to camp the rooftops from the two buildings two on each and each overwatching a section of the city.. im starting to feel they are just going to kill everyone who enters town.. and my thoughts are comfirmed when I watch a unarmed guy run from station to market to get gunned down while next to the market by the two on the office roof... so I decide its time to even the odds for everyone and pull out the DMR and two shot kill one from 650meters.... the other is confused and is on backside of the wall and not moving.. So im forced to reposition in a hurry as I see the other team of two have left the roof and I can only assume are trien to flank me.. I sprint to a new vantage/angle and finish off the second guy, just in time to see the other team of two sprinting towards me... with only 5 DMR rounds left and not willing to risk my range finder I dissapear back into the forest.. (using a blackman for skin and have a camo clothing) I drop one more and come under a barrage of fire and decide to toss my only frag and keep dropping back... the grenade is enough to imfluence him to turn back and I bound to the north to another ridge to overwatch for a few minutes before heading off to go hunt a boar for the evenings BBQ :) my first kills of the day :)

I was in Elec (Elek?) with 2 friends. I'm the designated scout so as they look for target buildings to look for supplies, I keep an eye out. We're a friendly bunch but we know just how unfriendly cities can be.

As we were moving slowly through the city, one of my crazy Ivans (scheduled turn around glance...kudos if you caught the reference) spotted someone following us. I alerted my team and they moved to safety while I proned with my hunting rifle. He knew he was spotted so he proned as well. He kept stalking us but I kept an eye in the general direction he vanished at.

I gave a verbal and written warning saying we were friendly and we'd consider him a threat if he kept following. No response. Suddenly I saw him at one of the corners of a building. Took aim, and fired a shot the same time he fired a shot at me. I nailed him in the head. He shot me but I was able to bandage myself up. He had a military sniper rifle on him.

The first kills I got were at NW air. I was on top of the control tower (looking for loot) and it was my first time I found myself there. When I attempt to leave I see 3 people crawling in the grass heading for the air tower. I lay down on the roof and tell them to leave me alone. They didnt listen.

I heard the clanging of the ladder and a guys head poked up. The last thing he was was me and a shot from my revolver wizzing through his head. Then I heard the zombies, and they got swarmed below causing minor damage. I could see through the roof (some glitch idk) and he was getting a blood transfusion. After he was patched up he ventured up to his death on the ladder. His friend was not far behind. He and his friend died, but not before he put on AK shot in my back. I was low on health to begin with so I slowly bleed out. I patched myself at about 2000, and a zombie ventured up the ladder which I promptly killed, then fell over knocked out. It was then another zombie ventured up the ladder and ate me.

3 bandit kills were ticked on the side debug menu. I fought and died proud. lol

i was on brezno apartment roof i saw guy looting the store ... i asked friendly.. he looked around and kept looting.. i asked again and again.... no response.... i yelled stop.... he didint.. my m4 yelled stop... he did....

I was scoping out the airfield from a distance with my CZ to see if it was more or less clear to loot and saw a bandit kill a survivor, so I did the right thing and sent him back to the coast.

The best part was seeing all the bitching in side chat about snipers afterwards. I guess I should of told him where I was and that we were going to have a firefight. How rude of me.

passed by stary sobor and found out that some dude kills players there (in the chat, that was few weeks ago), spent half a hour palying cat-and-mouse with a dude, identified him and executed him. got his m14 and read quite an amount of butthurt from him. no big deal. he had a stupid name, SomethingKiller, don't remember for sure.