Sign in to follow this  
maninthewall

Most popular areas as of now?

I'm geared up as hell and I want to head to where most people are, whether it's fresh spawns or bandits..

My intentions are mostly good.

You'll find plenty of people travelling between Cherno and Berezino if you stick to the coast, the other hotspots would be the airfields.

What happened to Elektro?

They moved the spawn points around. CoD kids are nothing if not lazy, they won't run a 50km just to PvP and anyway, newspawns make for easier kills than armed players.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit
  • Like 1

I just came from the game after having visited Elektro. The main points (fire stations, police station and office) had all been looted, but it seemed none of the residential buildings. I only saw one other player, another lone wolf looter. I didn't engage and I don't think he spotted me. So a it was a very peaceful visit.

Elektro is a place I have been avoided since the early days of playing this game, it feels strange to visit it again on these new terms.

• Like 1

I miss the days when Berezino was a quiet little town in the North 

I don't know whether I like or dislike the new spawns.

My bud always told me, "Hey let's go north east, through Berezino to the airfield. No one ever goes there", this was before they flipped the spawns.

Spawns are now mostly East - North East so Berezino is the new Mecca.

My favorite spot right now is Chernaya Polana. Can't wait till they add zombies there. I love this little town!! But yeah, Berezino is the new hotspot.