Sign in to follow this  
danielbytschkow

Arma II: Dayz mod error

I recently downloaded arma 2: Dayz mod. It seems to not work. It comes up with "No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'." and "Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha:0" if anyone has a solution to this problem, please reply to me! Also, when I do Play with Beta Patch, it comes up with the error aswell.

post-203962-0-08514300-1397519593_thumb.

post-203962-0-16533800-1397519710_thumb.

Im no PC genius, but I will try to help anyway. Firstly, is that a laptop you are playing on? if so you will need to have a powerful one, this game wont run on an old laptop. secondly, have you purchased Arma 2 combined operations? Cos you cant run dayz mod without it.

Im no PC genius, but I will try to help anyway. Firstly, is that a laptop you are playing on? if so you will need to have a powerful one, this game wont run on an old laptop. secondly, have you purchased Arma 2 combined operations? Cos you cant run dayz mod without it.

I use a PC. And yes I bought both games.

I use a PC. And yes I bought both games.

I gathered that you use a PC brother. I need to know which kind you use. I am only trying to help... if you don't want my help just say and I shall trouble you no more.

I gathered that you use a PC brother. I need to know which kind you use. I am only trying to help... if you don't want my help just say and I shall trouble you no more.

A Hp.

Greetings,

• NTFS ACL recursive cleanup (total control for users & administrators) for Steam and its sub-directories
  • Run Steam as admin:
  • Validate Arma 2 then OA
  •  Launch Arma 2 then OA

Regards,

Steak.

Greetings,

• NTFS ACL recursive cleanup (total control for users & administrators) for Steam and its sub-directories
  • Run Steam as admin:
  •  Launch Arma 2 then OA
Regards,

Can you do a step by step tutorial? I don't know where to go for that.

Greetings,

• Run Steam as admin:
  •  Launch Arma 2 then OA
Regards,

Steak.

Can you do a step by step tutorial for me?

Try this.

Close Steam, right click on the steam shortcut -> Run as Administrator  then start up arma 2 then startup operation arrowhead, you dont need to play them, just start them up. Then try Dayz. Hope this helps. If that no worky,

give this a try, go to steam->library-> arma 2/properties-> local files-> verify

do that for operation arrowhead too, then start up arma 2 then startup operation arrowhead, you dont need to play them, just start them up. Then try Dayz. Hope this helps.

Edited by Jock McScottish