Sign in to follow this  
chrismgtis (DayZ)

Impression of Standalone (from a DayZ Mod Veteran)

I was going to reply to OP, but quickly realized there's so much misinformation to be undone that I couldn't possibly satisfy the little voice in my head telling me to reply. 

Edited by Very Ape

It seems 1 post driveby trollers enjoy reviving this thread now and again without having anything to contribute. 

• Like 1

This guy gets it. What is wrong with you idiots saying: "omg I bought this game it should 100% complete and nothing should be wrong". This is a god damn ALPHA and as he said its a FACT. Even the developers told you NOT to buy the game but still people want everything. Its early access meaning the developers want you to find issues and bugs to help them fix them and they also want the community's opinion on what to add in the future. Yet still people like you ignore what the developers tell you and go on whining. When have you ever heard a developer telling you not to buy their game? Your here to test it not to play it. Know what you buy rather than being butt hurt. Go playing the mod,  why did you even buy the SA if you hate it so much?

You

I like you.

Please stay.

• Like 1