Sign in to follow this  
Dudenell

Extra server available...

I apologize in advance if this is breaking any rules. My group has a dedicated server with Fragnet, and on this dedicated machine we are running a few Dayz servers, BF4 and BF3... Due to lack of popularity of BF4 as of late, we have eliminated most of our BF4 servers. Because of this we have extra resources to install more dayz standalone instances. If anyone is interested drop me a PM here...

I apologize in advance if this is breaking any rules. My group has a dedicated server with Fragnet, and on this dedicated machine we are running a few Dayz servers, BF4 and BF3... Due to lack of popularity of BF4 as of late, we have eliminated most of our BF4 servers. Because of this we have extra resources to install more dayz standalone instances. If anyone is interested drop me a PM here...

How exactly do you have a Standalone server on your private dedicated server?

Fragnet allows installs of Dayz stand alone on dedicated server rentals. They remove RDP access of course (Battlefield already does this) and we have the ability to install Dayz instances, among other games. 

I have ability to install instances, I don't have access to all the files other than basic configuration files and the ability to install battleye extended controls.

Edited by Dudenell