Sign in to follow this  
beansy

Domination, Subjegation, Manipulation. a Noobs Guide

Shooting without interacting can get a little bit boring so to spice things up me and Lee decided to take a different approach We have developed a system which requires teamwork, a modicum of intelligence, a quick wit and the ability smile as you tell lies. It also helps if you can like your victims but detach yourself from all emotions when it comes to the moment of the actual murder. Enjoy the prize.

Be warm and attentive throughout the early stages of the seduction, 'seduction' applies in all cases, not only those of a romantic nature, view each and every interaction as a potential seduction and you are well on your way. 

work together, one of you be bad cop the other good cop, if there are more than 2 of you then one must be the dominant leader of the group and the others must always behave submissively around the leader when in the presence of the victim. This is vital. it creates an air of authority which the victim cannot help but be impressed by and he will unwittingly slip into a subservient role within the group.

Many people are weak and afraid , this is a fact of life, learn to identify the lost sheep and half the job is done, armed with a little wisdom these sad souls can be yours to do with as you wish. Become adept at spotting weakness and fear and be ruthless in your exploitation of it, all the tools you need to control someone exist inside them, just learn how to spot the signs and arm yourself with a few techniques to enable you to manipulate the situation to your advantage.

read this http://www.reallyweirdstuff.com/howtobesuccessfulcultleader.htm

there are literally thousands of handy texts out there filled with useful tips, me and Lee have become almost scholars of the dark art of mind control and it helps us in many ways, it is amazing how malleable the majority of people are.

How does this work in Dayz? I hear you ask. Well that should be obvious. You need to work on your voice as in a game you don't have the benefit of using body language and your eyes which are both extremely powerful tools. But the voice is also extremely powerful, use it well and you'll be amazed at the results.

Many people want to be dominated, they may not be aware of it but trust me, they crave leadership, this is doubly true in Chernarus. The game creates an air of menace and a climate of fear, this creates in the minds of the weak a fertile ground for us to plant our seeds, people are easily distracted and highly suggestible when in a heightened state like that experienced in game. Use it.

here's an example

2 voices used together is ridiculously powerful, headphones and direction of sound are used by hypnotherapists the world over to communicate with both sides of the brain simultaneously and to plant suggestions into the persons subconscious.

Get your partner to stand to the right of the victim and ask him questions that force the victim to think about something like 'how many rounds of mosin ammo you got?' get them counting something, anything at all just distract him. Then, you, standing on the left can say all manner of things and because the victim is all distracted he don't register any of this in his conscious mind, it gets fast tracked deep into his unconscious mind and that is a very powerful trick indeed.

There is loads of this stuff, it's a very interesting subject and you could spend a lifetime studying it, point is there are laughs to be had.

Learn to sound like a boss. Be commanding. don't ask him, TELL HIM.

I gotta go, I have loads more tips for anyone interested in starting a cult or just fucking with the minds of noobs, i'll add more later.

Peace out my brothers.

Edited by Beansy™

Learn to sound like a boss. Be commanding. don't ask him, TELL HIM.

And this is where i'd shoot you on principle....

Also maybe you should keep shit like this out of game.... because, you know, it's a game. It's not a place to fuck around with peoples mind.

Edited by Massacre

It's not a place to fuck around with peoples mind.

Why not?

Would love to have some more concrete and practical tips.

You mention the good cop / bad cop approach but I'm mostly a lone wolf. What's the best way of seducing victims when going solo?

Can I use sentences like "It puts the ammo on the floor or it will get disinfectant?" I don't wanna use names because I might attach to the victim.

When is a good time to actually murder the victim and should he/she be aware of their upcoming dead?

Would love to have expert reviewed answers.

i can confirm!

THIS WORKS! atleast in altis life!   will comeback with results from dayz!

i have a feeling it wont work with people calling out loud "friendly" with a russian accent!

Yeah, pretty nice manipulation techniques, although I believe they would fit better in real life rather than DayZ. I.e. they probably won't work if the person you're trying to manipulate has a predefined intent to kill you the minute he/she has the chance.

Would love to have some more concrete and practical tips.

You mention the good cop / bad cop approach but I'm mostly a lone wolf. What's the best way of seducing victims when going solo?

Can I use sentences like "It puts the ammo on the floor or it will get disinfectant?" I don't wanna use names because I might attach to the victim.

When is a good time to actually murder the victim and should he/she be aware of their upcoming dead?

Would love to have expert reviewed answers.

you sir, as a lone operator need to study both the Art of the Confidence trickster and Pimp craft.

Both utilize many of the basic principles discussed above and are well suited to lone wolves.

The Key is honing your ability to identify the vulnerable, being able to charm them into trusting you and what you decide to do with them once you've established power over them is entirely up to you. Gather a few followers around you and allow natural group mechanics to do its thing, or kill em when their back is turned, whatever floats yer boat.

Here is a reading list, I recommend you absorb as much as possible.

Sweet Peter Deeder II a.k.a. 'mr Sweets' - by Odie Hawkins

The 48 Laws of power - by Robert Greene

The Art of seduction - by Robert Greene

Also visit this website http://changingminds.org/ to learn more about manipulating other people for personal gain.

Reading about it, meeting others and talking about it is all fine but to really get the hang of this shit you need to get started doing it. A great place to start the process is to walk around the coast unarmed and see how many 'friends' you can make.

Good luck brother, and pm me if you want to meet up and see how we work.

Edited by Beansy™

This is extremely interesting, people build cult's in real life can you successfully manipulate people the same way in DayZ? I know some people are dis-approving of this kind of social experiment is something I'd like to see results of. 

A lot of negative responses to this guys post but isn't this what makes DayZ unique?  The interaction level in this game makes for such a large pool of options. 

Also....

Good luck brother, and pm me if you want to meet up and see how we work.

a1(3).jpg

Sounds like you and lee take turns with ball gags and rubber hotdogs.

• Like 1

Sounds like somebody has some daddy or spousal issues that causes them to have a lack of confidence and control in the real world and attempt to gain a dominant standpoint over others in the virtual world. How you refer to others as noobs constantly only reinforces this assumption. Classic behavior of someone who belittles others to raise themselves up in attempt to temporarily remedy their own self confidence issues. :)

Well said, i would change a few things here and there but you got to the meat of what the OP's real issue's are, the ones that make him research how to try and control people on a computer game.

• Like 1

A lot of negative responses to this guys post but isn't this what makes DayZ unique?  The interaction level in this game makes for such a large pool of options. 

Also....

a1(3).jpg

Interacting with people and trying to take advantage of people that you feel are lesser then you are two different things. One is fine and is how the world goes around, the other is abusive and leaves people out, stigmatizing people whether in game or out of it is rude and is a cruel product of modern society.

I'm not gonna spend that much time talking to a sausage-fingered mouth-breather when i can surprise them, cuff them, and take their weapons away. OP sounds like he should work in Guantanamo Bay detention camp instead.

OP sounds like he should work in Guantanamo Bay detention camp instead.

Such fantasies better remain fantasies instead of turning into reality.

Edited by Buffaloe

This is exactly the kind of game to fuck with peoples mind, it even inspired me to co-start a clan based entirely around this concept.

This is exactly what Dean meant when he called DayZ a social experiment.

Congrats to the OP on graduating from the idiotic shoot everything that moves mentality.

Who says you shouldn't play with your food before you eat it?

:D

This is exactly what Dean meant when he called DayZ a social experiment.

Congrats to the OP on graduating from the idiotic shoot everything that moves mentality.

Who says you shouldn't play with your food before you eat it?

:D

Now now we dont want to hurt the FPS kiddie's ego do we?

Now now we dont want to hurt the FPS kiddie's ego do we?

Having an ego infers some sort of higher level brain function than a root vegetable....

Unconfirmed.

B)

Having an ego infers some sort of higher level brain function than a root vegetable....

Unconfirmed.

B)

Must determine with controlled lab testing on healthy specimens. 

So living out twisted fantasys and control-fetishes in video games makes you a person of higher intellect (or even worth?!)?

So living out twisted fantasys and control-fetishes in video games makes you a person of higher intellect (or even worth?!)?

lol

Umm no...

To me anything that requires interaction versus immediate bullet delivery is good for the game.

I don't know why you have your panties in a twist about the OP. 

If the apoc happened tomorrow there would be a lot of dead trusting souls out there. The psychological side of what he proposes is very valid and interesting.

If you are complaining about the morality of his actions.... this is DayZ... there is no morality but what you bring to your character. The actions of others are entirely outside your control unless you employ some of OPs techniques.

No it makes you a person with exceptional powers over the commoner, higher intellect? the most revered of scientists and experts are at a disagreement if such a characteristic exists. I am of the opinion that "higher intellect" does not exist.