Welcome to Dayz. Free for all TDM on a 15 mile map and you have to find your guns.

Seriously, why does no one do any actual survival tactics. Like say, teaming up.

i always Team up with friends?

give it time, be patient, if you cant be patient this game wont be for you

Welcome to Dayz. Free for all TDM on a 15 mile map and you have to find your guns.

Seriously' date=' why does no one do any actual survival tactics. Like say, teaming up.

[/quote']

You say its a TDM yet you say people should be teaming up? I DONT UNDERSTAND.

Seriously' date=' why does no one do any actual survival tactics. Like say, teaming up.

[/quote']

Welcome to DayZ. Free for all Free-for-all on a 15 mile map and you have to find your guns.

FTFY

Its not really a TDM and going solo is certainly one way to survive, especially if you don't know and can't trust anyone on your "team".

[/quote']

You say its a TDM yet you say people should be teaming up? I DONT UNDERSTAND.

I say it's a TDM sarcastically because it's not a TDM game.

i always Team up with friends?

give it time' date=' be patient, if you cant be patient this game wont be for you

[/quote']

I have over 100 hrs in the mod. I've been patient. It was a super cool idea but the community sucks. Big surprise right?

People do the survival thing. we're just all up north being sneaky :P

People do the survival thing. we're just all up north being sneaky :P

I always go north. Every person I see kills me before I can get a single word off in chat.

I always go north. Every person I see kills me before I can get a single word off in chat.

This, so very much this.

perhaps you should try and find a clan/group of people on the forum to play with? they are less likley to backstab you for some beans

Welcome to Dayz. Free for all TDM on a 15 mile map and you have to find your GUTS.

[/quote']

I team up all the time, often with total strangers. Last night for almost five hours straight with one buddy I know (a bandit) and another bandit-survivor team we had just met. Had some GREAT times!