leefriendfield

What is Your Most Interesting Experience in DayZ

I remember while fully geared and waiting in Berezino for a friend by the church we saw a black character being chased by a women in a red shirt with a farming hoe. I pulled out my Amphibia S and shot the woman in the face (Knocking her out, not killing her) and we disarm her. She wakes up and the black man walks over to her and starts screaming "Put your damm fist up!" They begin fighting and then it ensued. About 4 naked fresh spawns coming darting out of the treeline straight into the fist fight screaming at the top of their lungs. We back up and decide to sit down and watch the storm unfold with some popcorn. About a minute later an armed fellow comes running into the fight. I turned to my buddy only to see him shoot his mosin landing a shot straight into the man's head. Soon the fresh spawns begin ensuing this man's body Desperately gathering and pistol they could. As the shots being ringing out we see more fresh spawns coming into the fight bringing with them axes and hoes. At the end of it all the black fellow who we saw being chased by the woman stood tall and proud as the only reminder of a 24 man fight outside the church T-bagging the now deceased woman. We walked over to him to congratulate him for winning. As we approached and stood next to him he waved the middle-finger at us and ran back into the city. We never heard from him again.

What is your most interesting experience so for in DayZ.

Edited by LeeFriendField
  • Like 1

I remember while fully geared and waiting in Berezino for a friend by the church we saw a black character being chased by a women in a red shirt with a farming hoe. I pulled out my Amphibia S and shot the woman in the face (Knocking her out, not killing her) and we disarm her. She wakes up and the black man walks over to her and starts screaming "Put your damm fist up!" They begin fighting and then it ensued. About 4 naked fresh spawns coming darting out of the treeline straight into the fist fight screaming at the top of their lungs. We back up and decide to sit down and watch the storm unfold with some popcorn. About a minute later an armed fellow comes running into the fight. I turned to my buddy only to see him shoot his mosin landing a shot straight into the man's head. Soon the fresh spawns begin ensuing this man's body Desperately gathering and pistol they could. As the shots being ringing out we see more fresh spawns coming into the fight bringing with them axes and hoes. At the end of it all the black fellow who we saw being chased by the woman stood tall and proud as the only reminder of a 24 man fight outside the church T-bagging the now deceased woman. We walked over to him to congratulate him for winning. As we approached and stood next to him he waved the middle-finger at us and ran back into the city. We never heard from him again.

What is your most interesting experience so for in DayZ.

Pics or it didn't happen

Me and a few friends went to Chernogorsk. We were going to open a book store.

20 minutes later, I find myself in the church reading from the holy bible while my friends ritually murder a newspawn.

Then we all died and I killed a random guy with a Mosin.