Sign in to follow this  
kelden

Every time I relog I lose my entire clip of ammo

Even if I don't empty my magazine when I log back on I lose the entire clip, is this intended?

Even if I don't empty my magazine when I log back on I lose the entire clip' date=' is this intended?

[/quote']

If it's used over 50% it has a chance to be removed when you log out... or it may just be used period, I just know that they are removed when used periodically, and if you're unlucky you can lose it all.

Oddly enough I have had the opposite of this happen with my AKM fairly often. I will be walking around and kill off a few zombies, using only a few bullets out of a magazine before logging off for the night. When I log back in it almost always seems like my magazine is full again.

this is on purpose, before you could shoot 29/30 bullets in your 5 stanag SD mags, log out and log back in and POOOF instant full ammo, now there's a chance you loose it all

My M107 mags disappear every time I logout.

I don't even use my AS50 anymore' date=' the ammo just goes poof.

[/quote']

107 ammo works in the AS50. You're welcome.

Also - Make sure you have a full mag when you log out, and only use mags half way. And anyway, this is being fixed next patch, so ammo wont refill. Derp.