Sign in to follow this  
jackmarslow

Session Lost Every Server

Keep getting Session Lost on every server as soon as I get pasted the "Waiting for Host". Bottom left corner shows GUID is computed and BattleEye version. I have reset my router and my computer several times. 

Keep getting Session Lost on every server as soon as I get pasted the "Waiting for Host". Bottom left corner shows GUID is computed and BattleEye version. I have reset my router and my computer several times. 

Have you done the usual troubleshooting steps?

Have you been able to play before this point but now can't? 

Any case best advice I can give on the fly is set exceptions to your firewall and AV regarding DayZ, run DayZ as admin, run your Av/Firewall in game mode, disable your Av/Firewall if that doesn't work, and uninstall your AV/Firewall as a last ditch effort since it's entirely possible it's blocking your connection to servers. On the other hand there were reports I saw at one point that certain firewalls routers* block connections and gave a means to fix it if all that fails; worth a look. 

Edited by AzrailCross

Just started getting this on every server last night (including hardcore).  First off I get initial login lag that I never had before, takes about 3 min to be able to pull out a weapon.  Then about a minute or two later I get session lost.  Anyone got a fix for this (hopefully besides reinstalling the game)?  I seriously doubt this has anything to do with my connection.  It started last night, I was with my clan.  At first we organized and went to our destination on our home server.  Everything worked fine for over 2 hours on this server.  Then we went to a populated server only to find that it filled up before all our peeps could get on (was on that server for about 10+ min with no problems).  Then we find a 3rd server and after 5 min the game crashes on me and I now have this problem on every server I join.

Just started getting this on every server last night (including hardcore).  First off I get initial login lag that I never had before, takes about 3 min to be able to pull out a weapon.  Then about a minute or two later I get session lost.  Anyone got a fix for this (hopefully besides reinstalling the game)?  I seriously doubt this has anything to do with my connection.  It started last night, I was with my clan.  At first we organized and went to our destination on our home server.  Everything worked fine for over 2 hours on this server.  Then we went to a populated server only to find that it filled up before all our peeps could get on (was on that server for about 10+ min with no problems).  Then we find a 3rd server and after 5 min the game crashes on me and I now have this problem on every server I join.

Are the servers you're joining from around your area and do they have good ping?

Have you tried unplugging router and turning off modem for 10 mississippi's? 

Is DayZ allowed under your firewall?

Awhile ago my old router would do this on other games, and I just had to buy a new one because it was really old. 

How old is your router?

Please stop spamming this. Read the stickies. I have merged your topic with the already existing, pinned one already - go read it, please:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/180399-waiting-for-host-session-lost-lag-and-desync-since-last-patch/page-5#entry1927106