Sign in to follow this  
sickle2003

BattleEye kick, then 290 second respawn...

I have been "attempting" to play DayZ for a week with the same results. 10 minutes into a game I get kicked because of the issue many are having with the BattleEye update. I have tried the solution posted in the forum, but it did not help at all. As if that wasn't frustrating enough. Every time I try to get back into a server (even if it is the same server) I have a 290 second respawn time. It is very discouraging. Any one having the same problem? anyone know of a solution for the respawn problem? Is it a game mechanic? (scrub question but I would like to know).

Try a different timezone and service provider. Last year, I know that I had trouble with Vilayer for a bit, so I switched and the BE kicks stopped for the most part.

Try restarting steam and running it as Administrator. Worked for me.

Personally this worked for me, so best of luck hopefully fixes it for you.

Run as Admin (as said above)

Add exception in Firewall & Antivirus for DayZ & Battleye.

Run Av/Firewall in game mode.

Test.

Disable Av/Firewall altogether.

Test.

Uninstall Av/Firewall (temporarily for the one game session before possibly ending up having to find a new one...)

Test.

- Sadly, I'm not joking. Adding exceptions did nothing for me, disabling did nothing, but game mode suddenly made everything run flawlessly. Other's have had to uninstall theirs altogether and magically the game decides it's your best friend.