Sign in to follow this  
CardinalSins

Cardio for zombies

I'm sure this is a bug but if they fix it I'm screwed.

A few days ago I noticed that running zombies up and down hills would eventually cause the zombies to die.  Great new if you just spawned in and your choice is to run away or try punching them.

Today I finally figured out the mechanics of it and am able to get good results ~80% of the time.

What you need is a steep section of hill.  The way to determine if it is steep enough is to try and sprint up.  If you start walking it's good.  Now lead your konga line of Zombies up to the top and then lead them down it.  Wait until they are close before you start running.  You want them to be running and jumping at you for it to work.

Done properly the zombies end up sliding past you dead. 

Today I had 5 and managed to kill 4 before I just took my fire axe to them.  Only problem for me is that if I use the axe I'll almost always need a bandage b/c I never get the timing right and end up bleeding.

The other glitch I like to use is a house with stairs up to the first floor.  Get in it ahead of the zombies and they'll end up in the floor.  then you play whack-a-mole!