pale1776

Hauntings, History and Lore

How about a sort of "haunting" in certain places? Like the shipwreck and bus crash and other areas, you hear maybe crying or a death scream. Maybe a glimpse of a shadowy figure amidst the pile of bodies at the bus, or a shadow in the window of one of the highrises.

Maybe a short, half second clip of the screams from the passengers of the plane crash in Cherno.

It would all be random, never guaranteed.

Whaddo yall think?

Have you been to green mountain?

Don't go to that place.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2

Two mods in my thread, I feel special :3

And Steak... one time. In broad daylight, sprinting by full speed... NEVER AGAIN

What's with Green Mountain anyway?

And please I do not need a lecture of how "noob" I am for not knowing that I just wanna know what's out there

What's with Green Mountain anyway?

And please I do not need a lecture of how "noob" I am for not knowing that I just wanna know what's out there

It's rumored to be haunted, gun shots, ghosts, real creepy noises and stuff similar to all that. But there's not currently anything wrong with it in the SA. That might be subject to change soon...

• Like 1

It's rumored to be haunted, gun shots, ghosts, real creepy noises and stuff similar to all that.

So it's basically DayZ SA in a nutshell?

It's rumored to be haunted, gun shots, ghosts, real creepy noises and stuff similar to all that. But there's not currently anything wrong with it in the SA. That might be subject to change soon...

Whole chernaurus is like that.

Whole chernaurus is like that.

Yeah but it happens constantly. And no ones actually there so.