Sign in to follow this  
RoterBallon

Sneaky server update! (confirmed)

Merging

Edited by kichilron

branded as hosted by Vilayer and it does not have loot in any of those places

Maybe you're just unlucky, loot always has a % chance to spawn at all. Either way, the evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of this not being a hoax.

ok, the multiplay servers have mostly been updated, though I've run across a few that didn't seem to be. It's nice to have reasons to visit more than just a couple houses each town. 

Just curious though, it almost seems like they reduced the overall zombie count in this sneaky update. Has anyone else noticed this? I used to see a zed every 25M or so, now they seem much more spread out, and i am less likely to get swarmed by multiples.

So yes, joined 2 Multiplay servers and the amount of loot is out of this world. Just about every building in the game now spawns loot and its everything, ammo, guns and attachments are very easy to come by and if you hit un-looted tents at Balota its jackpot. Too much in fact but Im guessing the Devs are testing out how much loot spawn they can get away with on the servers perhaps?

Just curious though, it almost seems like they reduced the overall zombie count in this sneaky update. Has anyone else noticed this? I used to see a zed every 25M or so, now they seem much more spread out, and i am less likely to get swarmed by multiples.

Yes I noticed - not everywhere but last night in Balota village, it was practically empty of Zeds. The tents had 1-2 Zeds lurking about.