Sign in to follow this  
Zosso

just commited my first murder! now i feel really bad

i know i shouldn't as iv been murdered so many times now! but this time thought fuck it im not giving you the chance! so i killed him! (in the back of the head) but knowing how it feels to be murdered by some little turd i now feel pretty shitty!

but i kinda like how this game does this to you!

i cant honestly remember the last time i had a real emotional response to a game! (apart from from when Aeris died in ff7 nooooooooooooo!!!!)

anyway sorry who ever you were! thanks for the beans they so yummy :)

i know i shouldn't as iv been murdered so many times now! but this time thought fuck it im not giving you the chance! so i killed him! (in the back of the head) but knowing how it feels to be murdered by some little turd i now feel pretty shitty!

but i kinda like how this game does this to you!

i cant honestly remember the last time i had a real emotional response to a game! (apart from from when Aeris died in ff7 nooooooooooooo!!!!)

anyway sorry who ever you were! thanks for the beans they so yummy :)

You filthy Beast!

Now go say ten hail mary's at the church in Elektro and give a can of beans to the first unarmed spawn you see and you will be absolved of all sin my son........

i think the penance would be a bullet in the back of my head!

yeh! a map compass hunting knife matches food full water bottle and an Ak no amo tho!

pretty sure he was pretty pissed at me! :/

Dead people don't ask questions. *smiles* And you can't be sure he's pissed. Im pissed too when I get ambushed but it rarely last longer than a minute. I used to gratz my enemies too when there was a nice fight or a good trap I went in. But then they stole Sidechannel.

Death in DayZ is a bit freedom too, when you don't have to worry about your excellent gear anymore and can take a few risks before you're well geared and afraid of murder again. :D

it was a short lived victory just snipped out side cherno! kamas a bitch :) oh well here we go again :)

One murder? Ive done 37 :) - not a real bandit just met a lot of failure bandits!