Sign in to follow this  
Hze

My heart is f****** pumping

So i was heading to the south airfield to go help a mate out that just started, and i see a group of 3 bandits heading there, then i hear on my TS ' oh shit im getting shot' and it was the 3 guys, so i was like fuck it, opened fire, killed 2, and one ran away bleeding, checked there bags and got an ak-74 kobra with 6 mags and some other shit, didnt wanna stay out in the open for to long.

thats it? i feel like this story is unfinished.

Will those bandits ever get revenge? What happened to the buddy in this story? What did you find at the airfield?

All your questions will be answered on the next episode of... My heart is F star star star star pumping!

thats it? i feel like this story is unfinished.

Will those bandits ever get revenge? What happened to the buddy in this story? What did you find at the airfield?

All your questions will be answered on the next episode of... My heart is F star star star star pumping!

loool & nah they wont, iv ran xD & he respawned.. cause he died.. & nothing, i went there to help a mate out :D good firefights in this game are epic.

Some new guys were derping around balota, when suddenly, they heard a shit ton of gunfire.

Having just found some fancy military grade shit, that one guy looting the corpses out in the open was a perfect target to test those weapons.

And it came to light they were not bandits- one was shooting in the air because he finally found the ak of his dreams... Then you killed him.

And it came to light they were not bandits- one was shooting in the air because he finally found the ak of his dreams... Then you killed him.

ROFL, very funny!

So funny that it must be true, I just know it.