Sign in to follow this  
MagneticToast

Remove Reloading from "F" and scroll wheel

Reloading should only be from pressing "R" or going into inventory. As an example: If you have a weapon and you are trying to close a door behind you in a hurry, pressing F or mouse scroll wheel defaults to reloading and you stand there reloading needlessly while the door stays open. Nothing like trying to flee a KoSer only to die from something like that.

Or there should just be a button that only opens things. Doors, car doors, soon to be containers like refrigerators, etc.

Edited by MagneticToast
  • Like 8

Yes... into it.

My fingers will never reload in any game without reaching for "R"

and the ability to do it in so many other ways does screw with me.

Doing the wrong thing at the wrong time... No Fun.

like the weird walk that comes from right click because it thinks is aiming nothing.

screw'd Me more than a few times as well.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have this problem all the time. It's very irritating.

• Like 2

Hmm, i was wondering why my gun was clicking when i tried to shoot that guy, upon reading this thread, all my stupidity and humiliation has been proven against them. Muhahahah, yah we should move it back to R, i was shot dead cause of this.

I asked about this a while back, don't think it got seen. Fucking with you though, it's a pain in the ass, especially with sks/magnum, as you have to unload the stripper clip and then reload the loose ammo.