G.Freeman

Shot a guy then we became friends after (video)

When I meet some guy for the first time we start talking, Then I accidently on purpose shoot his friend in the gut who is approaching us(he scared me). We all became friends afterward!   Which goes to show DayZ isn't always full of pricks..

I cut together over 2.5 hours of play and put it into 18 minutes, I'd love some input as to how it flowed. It has a decent amount of action aside with player interaction. In the end there was 5 of us.

I'd like to know if and how boring the talking parts are.. So any thoughts would be great. Turned out decent for meeting random guys xD most people are boring and barely talk, I loved this group, One of the best I've met so far..

-Before 4:30 is me meeting the two guys
-4:40 is when we set our destination to save somebody @ Berezino PD
-14:00 is a big engagement when everyone dies practically, I kill 2 people with the sks

• Like 3

:thumbsup:   Although I laughed at the " Then I accidently on purpose shoot his friend in the gut " part...  :D

Nice footage! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

The other day I was killed by a dickhead bandit when I had met a really cool guy. I traveled back to exact revenge. I scooped an M4 of some dead guy and proceeded to kill 2 guys. I thought I was whoopin' ass until the last guy started screamin' over his mic "We're friendly! Stop shooting!" I figured it was a last ditch effort to keep from getting killed. But his buddy came up and could have easily killed me. But he explained that his squad was trying to kill the bandits. I didn't believe him until we started traveling. He could have killed me 100 times over but he didn't. He eventually got sniped and I left his body for his squad. Then I ran into his squadmate that I killed and gave him my M4.

TL;DR, good video OP.

• Like 3

haha, This was the 2nd time now that I've gained a friend by either being shot, or shooting somebodys friend.  Seems to be a great way to earn a persons trust,..Not finishing them off that is..xD 

Sounds like a good story BigO! I've kept a recorder handy for awhile now, Make sure I don't miss anything interesting..

• Like 2

haha, This was the 2nd time now that I've gained a friend by either being shot, or shooting somebodys friend.  Seems to be a great way to earn a persons trust,..Not finishing them off that is..xD 

Sounds like a good story BigO! I've kept a recorder handy for awhile now, Make sure I don't miss anything interesting..

Thanks, man. I felt like shit when they didn't kill me. They weren't good at the game but they had good intentions.

• Like 2

Ahhh not bad!, Semi comical mixed in with good amounts of action and storyline destinations.  Seems like a good 2 hours well spent bro!

Edited by Nightstalker3
  • Like 1

Ahh glad you enjoyed it! I thought the guys I met were pretty funny..  Doesn't happen often you'll meet buddies like that..

That was interesting, If only i could find people like that :D