Bozey

Cannot Respawn

So i had broken my legs and thought, i'l just crawl into the water to get a respawn, as it always worked before..

But now everytime i login i respawn in the water, sink to the bottom of the sea as my legs are broken and simply die, after that i can't hit the Respawn button, so i have to relog to another server and then i'm sinking to the bottom of the sea again..

I can't move while i log in and cannot respawn..

GG?

Edited by Bozey

Let yourself die from starvation or from thirst , only way i know ..

Have you tried changing your character in the customization screen, Some people have said that helps, If not, just keep trying to move back towards the shore. And if all else fails, wait on the You are dead screen until your starve to death.

Good luck.

Let yourself die from starvation or from thirst , only way i know ..

But the problem is that i instantly sink to the bottom and die, i can't move or whatsoever

But the problem is that i instantly sink to the bottom and die, i can't move or whatsoever

Your character isn't actually dying, That's what's causing the issue.

added video

added video

Keep trying, See if you can make it to the shore, If you can, It'll fix itself, If not, Try customising your character, That can help.

And if all that fails, As I said before, Let yourself drown, Then alt tab on the you are dead screen for an hour or so, Then see if the respawn button appears.

If you can access to your inventory , that means that you can die from thirst , or from starvation ( happened to my friend so i know what to do ) just let your game on for a hour and you'll die from thirst / starvation ...