sisirk

Pinkys Adult Playground - ugN Gaming

Welcome to the Pinkys Adult Playground DayZ Mod

The server is run and maintained by ugN Gaming

We are a friendly gaming community playing DayZ Mod, ARMA3 Exile, League of Legends among other games.

We pride ourselves on creating a fun and fair environment for our members to play the games they love.

Our servers have active, fair and discreet admins.

You are welcome to use our TS3 Voice server:
IP: 81.19.212.152:9023
PW: access

We have many male/female members from all over Europe and the USA.
ugN Gaming are recruiting and everyone is welcome.

Steam Group: http://www.ugn-gaming.com/steam

Our DayZ Server is named: Pinkys Adult Playground (Noobs and Boobs)

Features: Extra Buildings / Always Day / Starting Loadout / Self Bloodbag / Ai Missions / Deployable Bike / Debug Monitor / Active Admins / Auto-Refuel / Extra Vehicles / Suicide with Pistol and more......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fancy some ARMA3 ?

Try our Exile Mod Server - Pinkys Adult Playground (Chernarus) - |*** SURVIVAL SERVER ***|

Features: Always Day / Starting Loadout / Zombies / Rank System / Ai Missions / Deployable Bike / Status Bar / Active Admins / Auto-Refuel / Extra Vehicles / High FPS and much more......

Edited by sisirk
  • Like 1

I forgot to mention, if anyone would like to add me on steam - my addy is: rawkrisis

And welcome aboard Bohun, it's beginning to take some shape now. ;)

We are just waiting on whitelisting for the server, it will be set to timezone GMT -6hrs or there abouts. We are setting it to have sunset at about 2am UK time as many of our members play late into the night.

Yeah, it sums up quiet nicely how we all feel in-game somtimes :)

Big thanks to Kirkers for it ;)

Neat! Love the idea, I wanted to be a 'medic' character when I first came into the game and you summed up the role really nicely

Rolled with these guys today. Great group of people and I recommend signing up.

We are just waiting on whitelisting for the server' date=' it will be set to timezone GMT -6hrs or there abouts. We are setting it to have sunset at about 2am UK time as many of our members play late into the night.

[/quote']

whitelisted servers are cheating.

and they are lame... its as pathethic as hacking vehicles/weapons.

but im intrested.

We have loads of eu and USA guys, you are welcome to join up

Just joined, seems like an awsome group of people :) cant wait to get some ingame action with the fellows!

We are just waiting on whitelisting for the server' date=' it will be set to timezone GMT -6hrs or there abouts. We are setting it to have sunset at about 2am UK time as many of our members play late into the night.

[/quote']

whitelisted servers are cheating.

and they are lame... its as pathethic as hacking vehicles/weapons.

but im intrested.

I think he means the whitelisting from the DayZ Hive, if i recall one has to get whitelisted to access it.

Welcome chief and yes Tiger you are correct, just waiting on approval from the devz :)

Just one of our many little groups :)

group.jpg

group1.jpg

Hey, I am quite interested in joining, but not entirely sure what group I'd like to belong to.

I suppose I'd label myself a bandit, since I will take out someone that is a threat and/or if it is a fair fight (I don't kill someone without gear). I will likely also fight over loot with strangers depending on the loot (military camps, the airfield lootspots etc).

So two quesiton for you:

Assuming I'd join the bandits, I was just curious how much people you got signed up as bandits staged in the EU.

Also, do you guys have such things such as squads being formed within the clan? Like 3-6 guys that make their own group to 'roll' with? :)

Tactical squad gameplay is what I'm primarily interested in!

EDIT:

PS: I was wondering whether a person signed up as a bandit will be stuck in the 'bandit role'. I have read that you cannot change groups, and I understand that, but I am a guy that loves helping someone out if they really need help sometimes as well as being PvP orientated (if that makes sense). In other words, how restrictive are the groups/roles?

Well, bandits as most ppl see them are players that are simply out to kill other players. They actively hunt survivors etc... for kills or to steal gear/supplies.

We do have different sized groups scattered throughout the map and I'm sure you would find a few people you could fit in with, but I cannot guarantee that. Some wish to play extremely tactically whereas others just want to horde things, some offer services - like the mercs and medics.

I will have to get back to you on the bandit issue as I'm currently just getting into bed. Perhaps sign up, take a look around and choose a group in the near future.