Sign in to follow this  
darkshot

Glitching in Walls

Glitching in Walls - Is this ever going to be addressed by the dev team??? I just want to know.  Everytime me and my clan pvp's in Elektro, there's always some guy in a wall or logging into a wall?  Right now that's my only biggest concern and it really pisses me off to see that's just how most people now get kills, it's just really lame.  Most of us are even forced to look through walls just to see if they are hiding there, I just want the walls fixed, especially in Elektro.  Another would probably be the zombies walking through walls as well, but I've gotten so use to that by now.

• Like 1

Obviously yes. Just not now.

Well im glad to hear that answer, but they could at least prioritize that maybe in the next coming patch right?  Im seeing way too much of it on the High Pop servers we go too, I even called it out one time and 10 secs later, there was already a guy in the wall.  At least that's what im hoping for this next patch, I think mostly everyone just wants to play fair.

Edited by darksh0t

I don't understand why one of the dev's or someone with admin powers check some of the high pop servers and start banning players that are using cheats,at least get rid of some of the blatant cheaters.I have seen and heard these guys shooting infinite ammo and teleporting hacks.I am getting tired of all the glitching of zombies and players also.

Well im glad to hear that answer, but they could at least prioritize that maybe in the next coming patch right?  Im seeing way too much of it on the High Pop servers we go too, I even called it out one time and 10 secs later, there was already a guy in the wall.  At least that's what im hoping for this next patch, I think mostly everyone just wants to play fair.

No they cant. Because it involves systems still being built and tested.

No they cant. Because it involves systems still being built and tested.

Well, they could technically but OMG would it take ages to find each and every one of them cheaters...man it would be so time consuming I wouldn't do that. Unless of course that WAS my job. xD

Well, they could technically but OMG would it take ages to find each and every one of them cheaters...man it would be so time consuming I wouldn't do that. Unless of course that WAS my job. xD

Well, if you like doing things three or four times, half ass and backwards. It would take way more work in the long run. These systems are actively being built.

Do you know what an alpha test is? Its a glitch, the collision system is still being built.

Zombies and players have never been addressed about going through walls, why fix it now?  They made 32 million dollars in sales with shitty programming.    

Well, if you like doing things three or four times, half ass and backwards. It would take way more work in the long run. These systems are actively being built.

Do you know what an alpha test is? Its a glitch, the collision system is still being built.

I do know what an Alpha test is. xD 

Zombies and players have never been addressed about going through walls, why fix it now?  They made 32 million dollars in sales with shitty programming.    

Shitty programming? Oh please. It's hard to implement zombies and their pathways when even the engine is still being made.

• Like 1

Shitty programming? Oh please. It's hard to implement zombies and their pathways when even the engine is still being made.

You flip flop more than a pancake. You do know that, right?

Then why not allocate resources to only working on the engine instead of using money to hire sewing kit and spray paint programmers?     Who is to say they have the actual talent to fix this game before the hype is over?  

Then why not allocate resources to only working on the engine instead of using money to hire sewing kit and spray paint programmers?     Who is to say they have the actual talent to fix this game before the hype is over?  

They did when they bought that other studio to fix it. The other studio which is building in navmeshes and bringing Arma into the present.

• Like 2

You flip flop more than a pancake. You do know that, right?

....I wasn't talking bad about the programming I was trying to say it's hard to do what they do. *sigh* 

....I wasn't talking bad about the programming I was trying to say it's hard to do what they do. *sigh* 

Your sarcasm is below my ability to detect :(

Your sarcasm is below my ability to detect :(

xD You gotta upgrade your Sarcasm level. ^-^

2jb1h7q.gif

• Like 1

I just experienced this yesterday on a hardcore server public server. A little aggravated that it's that easy to do.

This was my situation:
In Elektro, I was in the 3-story building to the west-side of the school (the 3 story between murder hill and the school). After some time, I heard some guy talking in the southern room on the 2nd floor about how he's glitching through the wall and able to see me on the north end of the room of the 3rd story. He kept talking about how he was going to just kill me so that some other guy that was with him would be able to take my stuff.

So, I adjusted my position to the north end of the 3rd story room so that I could have a better angle on the stairs. Well as soon as I got to my position, I heard gunfire from below and behind me and I was immediately dead.

Just another thing for the devs to handle... really depressing that people can't play fairly... :( Good thing my team took the two of them out from the school... :) I hate cheaters... f*cking glitching pieces of sh*t.

This really should be an easy fix. All buildings are set models. Adjust one building type and it should adjust all of them. Take all the buildings, and in all the building's walls and floor put an invisible barrier that's not passable for bullets. Yes, it'll take some time to address all buildings, but its not like you're redoing "ALL buildings on the map"... you're just redoing the one of each of the buildings that are available on the map...

This is the only problem what is making the game very crappy to play.

This has been happening for months now and the devs said this was fixed last patch.

It's not been fixed. It's still happening, and it's only going to get worse.

Edit: like the above user said ^ I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to put boundary boxes where they need to be put.

I think the devs need to sit down and look at this and treat it as a high priority. They can sit down and create a whole new town with a jaw dropping 3000 objects! why not sit down and fix this? This needs to be fixed before anything else.

Edited by rexx222