Sign in to follow this  
gav_hill_2009@hotmail.co.uk

regenerating blood

You want your energized to be dark green, and your hydrated to be dark green. (If you are talking about the standalone). Just eat a bunch of food and pop and drink water.

Takes a little bit, but you'll be all good in like 30 minutes.

You want your energized to be dark green, and your hydrated to be dark green. (If you are talking about the standalone). Just eat a bunch of food and pop and drink water.

Takes a little bit, but you'll be all good in like 30 minutes.

Actually you need them to be bright green to start the healing process. I usually eat everything in sight till I am bright green energized, then eat 1 or 2 more cans; then I drink til i am hydrated bright green and continue drinking until dull green stuffed (the current state of hydrated and stuffed in the picture OP linked). That should put you into healing as soon as any damage is taken from a zombie or start the healing process if you are not at full health.

Edited by Tmar09

These guys have summed it up pretty well, but ill explain it more, you need 3000 energy and 3000 water so 50% of each, this should give you bright green energized and hydrated, good tips would be goto a well, then drink until fully hydrated then a bit more, then consume a packet or so of rice, cereal or a couple powdered milks