RSR Recruitment

RSR Epoch Server Needs Roles Filled Now! DayZ Epoch! Any Player Level! Server Inside!

Hello People!!!

Royal Survival Regiment NEEDS more players like you!

Royal Survival Regiment

RSR is a new clan looking for new members!
We have an Epoch server up and running!  
We accommodate all types of gamers from casual social gamers to hardcore competitive gamers! Teams of four are very welcome to join as a new squadron and single players are invited with just as much acceptance!

Once accepted each player will be assigned a task, this task reflects your rank within the clan and can be promoted through the ranks!
There are four categories of tasks each overseen by a member of the RSR government. We aim for an equal and fair society in which everything is split between everyone fairly, and the tasks split accordingly!

Tasks:

Assault Teams- Monitored by [RSR][E]Nathan97

The Assault team task group will be split in to as many squadrons as possible. A squadron is a group of four people each consisting of a different skill within that group. Places for this will be auditioned for as squadrons will be split into group order with the lower squadrons taking on more medial Zombie tasks and being able to be hired out for cover and the higher of the assault teams will have access to heavier weaponry and will be the support arms called in for raids on AI bases, ect.

The four positions and roles played within the team are:

1) Team Leader

Tasks:

-Organises choices for his Squad.
-Driver of the Squad.
-Carries extra medical supplies for his/her team.
-Carries a mid-range assault rifle.

Characteristics:

-A fair leader.
-A tactician whose priority is the safety of the team.
-A shoot only when shot policy- only if necessary.

2) Marksman

Tasks:

-Scopes out bases/targets.
-Takes first shot if able.
-No close combat as should provide cover.
-Carries range finders and a sniper rifle.

Characteristics:

-Listens to the Team Leader
-Doesn't shot unless told to or in open combat.
-Protection of the team is paramount.
-High hit rate with a sniper rifle.

3) Heavy Gunner

Tasks:

-Suppressant fire for the team.
-Takes out large groups of Zombies.
-Operates all mounted guns driven by the Team Leader.
- Carries a lot of ammo.
-Armed with a Light Machine Gun to provide cover for the team.

Characteristics:

-Self sacrifice for the team if necessary. 
-Listens to orders.

4) Assault Gunner

Tasks:

-Carries little gear and is able to loot.
-Runner to get transport.
-Scouts out areas at close range.
-Armed with either an Assault Rifle or Sub-machine Gun

Characteristics:

-Follows orders.
-Good looter.
-Good shot at close range.

Base Management Monitored by [RSR][E]Max97

As a member of Base Management you will be expected to help in the construction of private accommodation for new clan members, categorise the loot coming in from AI missions, help run the admin shop, ensure that clan structures are secure and safe which will require good evaluation skills and, without stating the obvious, you will need to know the basics of building but if it is needed the Base Management team can teach you the extra tricks of the trade.

Looters

Tasks:

-Go out looting general supplies
-Make sure the clan has what we need

-Organise items

Builders

Tasks:

-Building bases to specifications

-Higher ranks help run Admin Shop

-Organise items

-Make building materials

-Make Clan packages

Transportation- Monitored by [RSR][E]Scopetime

The Transportation group is the final group which can be joined. This group does what it says in the title it transports people! Duties are NOT just limited to clan needs but server needs as well! There are many different types of driver ranging from combat to civilian. There are however a few tests needed to be passed in order to receive driver status as someone becoming a driver who can't drive would be catastrophic! Certain members of this group will need to take up Mechanic role as a sub-role.

Pilot:

Vehicles:

-Chinook

-Mi-17

-Cessna

-Merlin

Tasks:

-Fly anyone who needs it where they need to be!

-Help with gear hauls

-Provide recon

Combat Pilot:

Vehicles:

-Mi-8

-Wildcat

-Hind

-Apache

-Huey

-Ka

Tasks:

-Provide Back up for Combat team

-Provide evac

-Provide air lift to combat zones

-Provide Air support to anyone who needs it

Driver:

Vehicles:

-SUV

-Unarmed Hummer

-Unarmed UAZ

-Lada

-Gaz

Tasks:

-Drive anyone who needs it where they need to be!

-Help with gear hauls

Combat Driver:

Vehicles:

-Jackal

-Hummer 50. cal

-SUV armed

-UAZ armed

-T-72

Tasks:

-Provide Back up for Combat team

-Provide evac

-Provide lifts to combat zones

-Provide support to anyone who needs it

-Drive through combat zones

-Needs to be able to have evasive driving skills

Mechanic:

Vehicles:

-All

Tasks:

-Refuel Vehicles 

-Check all vehicles are fixed

-Store ammo for any armed vehicles going to battle

Please post your preferred role, and when you can join the server in the comments! Admins will respond ASAP!!!

RSR | Royal Survival Regiment | Epoch | Custom Areas Extra Barracks | Big AI Base | Missions | Auto Repair and Refuel | Tow and Lift | And More!!

176.227.219.186:3002

Join Us Today!!!

-The RSR Team

Edited by RSR Recruitment
  • Like 1

Hey my IGN is TuckingFypo, Sorry I dont know if there's a age restriction but i'm 15.

My prefered role is Marksman or Pilot. But I can pretty much do anything, drive anything or fly anything.

Littlebro66 There is NO age restriction and I would be delighted for you to take up either role!

If you could contact us by PM we can get you started up on our server and into the clan as soon as possible! :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

-[RSR][E]Scopetime

Greetings, 

I am 14 years old i like to think of myself as mature for my age i have TS3 As well

My preferred role is combat pilot/combat driver, i would prefer pilot though as i am

very confident with flying out of all helicopters i am best at flying the littlebirds such as AH-6J

The armed little bird, i dont mind flying attack helicopters though.

Thanks for reading

-Joe 

• Like 1

I would be delighted for you to try and take up either role!

We just need to make sure your up to combat flight! ;)

If you could contact us by PM we can get you started up on our server and into the clan as soon as possible!  :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

-[RSR][E]Scopetime

Sinobi you've been PM'ed!

We look forward to you joining! :)

-[RSR][E]Scopetime

That's what I like to see Xx984 ;) We are all glad to have you and your expert flying skills ;) 

[RSR][E]Max97

That's what I like to see Xx984 ;) We are all glad to have you and your expert flying skills ;) 

[RSR][E]Max97

Expert? :D i thought i was ok

Now your just being modest :P Well Me and [RSR][E]Scopetime both thought you were brilliant either way ;) 

Attention! Attention! The RSR have changed their server name and are changing some aspects of their Epoch server SOON! :D

RSR | Royal Survival Regiment|AI Missions|Always Day|Tow/Lift|1000+ Vehicles|6 New Castles|Many Extra Barracks|Sector B Style Area|Active Admins|And More!!!

[RSR][E]Max97

Now your just being modest :P Well Me and [RSR][E]Scopetime both thought you were brilliant either way ;) 

:P

The RSR need specific roles filling!!!

These roles are as follows!!!

Looting RSR Elite:

Not only will you be expected to meet the requirement of a standard RSR Looter shown on the post above but you must also show the following attributes as this is one of the highest ranks within the RSR:

-Not only being able to organise loot but also your whole Looting Section

-Leadership skills (obviously ;))

-Pride in your role ie. Making sure targets are met and keeping vital aspects in order

So, if you feel you have what we are looking for contact RSR Recruitment in a PM or the clan email royalsurvivalregiment@gmail.com this email is monitored daily!

The RSR Team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assault Gunners for Combat Operations:

As an assault gunner you are essential for providing close-quarters combat/defence, the RSR has already got a number of well-trained snipers for long distance combat but are lacking the ability to protect accurately at close range. This is where you guys come in, as an RSR Assault gunner you will need to be able to:

-Follows orders.

-Good looter.

-Good shot at close range

To carry out a whole load of tasks due to the variety of your role. If you are interested please contact the RSR Recruitment page through PM or the clan email royalsurvivalregiment@gmail.com this email is monitored daily!

The RSR Team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Civilian Drivers for Transportation:

The RSR needs more civilian drivers!

It is your job to provide transport for both clan members and non-members on our server, for a price of course ;) , and take them to either trader cities or AI Missions where you will be then required to transport the gear back to base so it can be categorised by either Base Management or Looting to be sold.

You will be required to have:

-Good driving skills

-Willing to help others despite distance

-Responsibility for you vehicle as it will be clan owned!!

If you fancy being a Civilian driver please contact the RSR Recruitment page through PM or the clan email royalsurvivalregiment@gmail.com this email is monitored daily!

As spaces become filled and others are opened there will be a chance to be promoted to Combat driver which in includes driving Jackals, HMMWV 50. Cal. And other armed vehicles.

The RSR Team.

Hello guys, I am 16 years of age. I am very proficient in the skills of marksman, pilot, and combat pilot. My most favored vehicles are the Cessna, the pook(aka bell 47) and the apache.I an however able to fly any air vehicle if needed. I am a great team player and would be delighted to fill any of the roles above.

Edited by GalaxyMix

hey im jay, im 22 years old and from england. I have just started the dayz mod and as of now, i have around 10 mins play time on it. Don't consider me for any role as i have no idea what is going on, but mainly looking for a few guys to play with, willing to be chucked in at the deep end to learn any role etc.

anyways pm me on here and Il get back to you after i finish work. Talk to you all soon hopefully.

Jayz1331 and GalaxyMix you have been PM'ed!!! Please reply ASAP and I look forward to seeing you both fully enrolled and in game with us :D !

[RSR][E]Max97

RSR is still looking for MORE people to audition!

Post here to get more info!

New or Experienced

Young or Old

Apply NOW!

-[RSR][E]Scopetime

RSR is still looking for MORE people to audition!

Post here to get more info!

New or Experienced

Young or Old

Apply NOW!

-[RSR][E]Scopetime

I would like to join you guys and i would prefer either of the 3: Marksman, Team Leader, or combat vehicles. I have sort of a limit at the moment focusing on school so when i can get on varies from 3pm - 9pm est.

MightyHamburgerHD you will be PM'ed shortly with details regarding your recruitment!

Thank you for the application and I hope you enjoy both the server and your future role!

Your joining time is not a problem as we realise many members hold actual lives outside of DayZ xD

[RSR][E]Scopetime

The RSR is growing!!! However places are still open!

The following are the current number of people within each section:

Combat operations:

Marksman: 3 Members!!

Assault Gunners: 1 Member!!

Gunners: 0 Members! People needed!!!

Transportation: 

Pilot: 1 Member!!

Driver: 1 Member!!

Combat Driver: 0 Members! People needed!!!

Mechanic: 1 Member!!

Base Management:

Builders: 1 Member!!

Looting:

Looters: 1 Member!! 

Fell like joining the clan? email royalsurvivalregiment@gmail.com for enlistment today!!!

[RSR][E]Max97  

As of currently we are imposing NO restrictions on joining!

Now is the time to join!

Drop us a PM or Post here, best thing to do is BOTH!

[RSR][E]Scopetime

i am a sniper/marksman looking to join a dayz clan also a gunner but only with some lmgs

Edited by Jacon0077