Sign in to follow this  
-HOTG-Odin

Hardcore players

Jumping off the construction site at Berezino because I thought that my character was glitched... i didn't know that it was a different character base for hardcore, nor did I know hardcore existed... *tactical facepalm*

Tactical%20Facepalm.jpg?m=1301949572

I was in the police station at the military base just under NWAF, and I was in between the bed and the wall. Went to drink my soda, and he went into animation and it pushed me outside of the wall and I fell 2 floors. Let us just say that when you fall 2 floors, your chances of survival are, well, in dayz, none.

Not necessarily. I ran off from an apartment building roof, landed on top of one of those fuel containers and lived.

Not necessarily. I ran off from an apartment building roof, landed on top of one of those fuel containers and lived.

Oh yeah, if you land on like fences or something youll live b/c of a bug. :P

I logged out on top of green mountain tower full military gear and modded out mosin. Logged back in falling to my death. Wtf lol

Getting stuck between 2 rocks, at the (whatever its generally called) rocky hill near the railroad at coast, between cherno and elektro.. I tought it would be a nice place to overwatch my surroundings for a while before moving on to city, but i heard several sks shots very near my position, and might of paniced a little as i heard 1 bullet hit the rocks right beside me, i started sliding down a little, and ended up between 2 really small rocks. I tried everything, jumping like crazy, but when i gave up and decided to yell on my mic for the sks guy to come put me out of my misery, my character was launched off from the rocks like an missile into the sky, like all those jumps i tried to make, had stacked and happened at the exact same time with a delay, my character landed on the other side of the railroad, and i was dead :) One of the biggest WTF moments ive had in DayZ. Fortunately i got spawned in elektro and was able to loot my body quick, everything exept my mosin and can opener, was ruined, but hey thats all you need for survival isnt it? :D