Sign in to follow this  
mrtrippy

Holding people up! (The friendly way)

Would love to see it in 1st person. Anyway nice encounters you had!

Would love to see it in 1st person. Anyway nice encounters you had!

I've been tempted to play on hardcore servers as there's a lot of wall exploits going on in 3rd person at the moment :(

Could anyone who watched the vid let me know if you could hear the people talking properly? I've started adding subtitles recently but I don't know if they are necessary..

Could anyone who watched the vid let me know if you could hear the people talking properly? I've started adding subtitles recently but I don't know if they are necessary..

I prefer subtitles, no matter how clear the voices are. In DayZ the direct chat tends to go fairly soft, and as someone who's English is not his native tongue the subs make the videos nicer to watch :>

• Like 1

I prefer subtitles, no matter how clear the voices are. In DayZ the direct chat tends to go fairly soft, and as someone who's English is not his native tongue the subs make the videos nicer to watch :>

Thanks for the feedback! :) I'll keep that in mind for future videos

Nice video - even though the current state of the game is mainly; for the most part, death-match, it's nice to see this type of interaction.

thanks for sharing.

i only play hardcore. As for the exploits, hardcore is also tainted by the same exploits - currently.

Nice video - even though the current state of the game is mainly; for the most part, death-match, it's nice to see this type of interaction.

thanks for sharing.

i only play hardcore. As for the exploits, hardcore is also tainted by the same exploits - currently.

Thanks man :) The game is in desperate need of a big update, I'm not too bothered about vehicles but I would for them to add tents and stuff!

I can't decide if they were friendly encounters or that was the most brilliant bandit gameplay video i've seen in a while.

• Like 1

I can't decide if they were friendly encounters or that was the most brilliant bandit gameplay video i've seen in a while.

Wouldn't we of shot and/or robbed them to be bandits? lol I might try and capture people like this again, but this time with a bandit mentality :P

Wouldn't we of shot and/or robbed them to be bandits? lol I might try and capture people like this again, but this time with a bandit mentality :P

Cheers mate, you'd be one hella of a bandit.

Awesome, video as always, have to play again soon ;)

Cheers dude!