Sign in to follow this  
Dedcell

Dayz Swamp Montsers confirmed!

Hey everyone this is the follow up to Dayz Swamp monsters
just some footage of me and my buddy
if you enjoy it comment and let us know what else you'd like to see
if you didn't enjoy it I appologise, please let us know what we can do to entertain you fine folk!
Have a good one and enjoy the video!

did you really camp the ship and wait for people to turn up and kill them? you look pretty geared up but just chose to camp it out to kill people...pretty bad in my eyes

• Like 1

oh hey again, me n my buddy had a good laugh at your spelling of exist yesterday cheers for that haha and yea we spent about 30 mins in total 10 minutes of action 20 minutes of swampies, I understand your aversion of the video because you probably fear every puddle you cross now but its ok man you are welcome to come with us on a wild adventure! Don't listen to what all those other kids say, you're Alright!

Yes Sir Mr Potato sir!
My mate really liked your comment about chernarus team 6 yesterday haha,
this was meant to be our first video but neil just uploaded a quick 30 sec clip to see if the audio was working correctly
more to come ASAP!
Thanks for the view and comment mate!

• Like 1

Yes Sir Mr Potato sir!

My mate really liked your comment about chernarus team 6 yesterday haha,

this was meant to be our first video but neil just uploaded a quick 30 sec clip to see if the audio was working correctly

more to come ASAP!

Thanks for the view and comment mate!

Makes sense, I enjoyed yesterdays by all means.  I want new material from you lot.

• Like 1

Makes sense, I enjoyed yesterdays by all means.  I want new material from you lot.

We've got a couple ideas such as;

capture a couple dudes gear them up as gladiators and make them fight, winner gets the spoils

capture people and sacrifice them to a lake

also maybe take a couple guys out into the woods break their legs and then watch them from afar and see what they do (hopefully form an unending friendship) haha

any thoughts on the above? what would YOU like to see man?

I don't give a shiet, you had me with that beautiful British accent.

Edited by lafeasd
  • Like 1

oh hey again, me n my buddy had a good laugh at your spelling of exist yesterday cheers for that haha and yea we spent about 30 mins in total 10 minutes of action 20 minutes of swampies, I understand your aversion of the video because you probably fear every puddle you cross now but its ok man you are welcome to come with us on a wild adventure! Don't listen to what all those other kids say, you're Alright!

Naaa its alright chap...wouldn't want to lay in a puddle and just wait for easy kills ;)

• Like 1

What was the point of killing these guys? You basically ruined their gear

• Like 1

Thanks lafesd!
Have some beans!

Edited by Dedcell

What was the point of killing these guys? You basically ruined their gear

The point was to spend 30 minutes getting some tester footage and trying to make the tester footage as entertaining as possible, would you have watched us doing mic checks and frame rate checks in a barn up north?

This is meant to be a great community and I appreciate every comment however we are just starting our gaming channel and I was polite about asking that if you wish to criticize why not give us a little heads up on what you would like to see?  We will do it man, you guys are the audience and without an entertained audience whats the fuckin' point?

Hope to see you back on future videos!

• Like 1

Alright, I give you beans for that answer, it would be great to see you guys robbing or sneaking up on snipers. Maybe kidnap someone

• Like 1