Sign in to follow this  
pkpip

Tents

Tents should work like a bank. You should able to place things in a tent as if it were a container and SAVE the tent as if it were a persistent object. That way it will still be there after a server restart. Tents can be destroyed if found by a player and raided by other players.

They are used like that now. The only new addition you're suggesting is players can destroy them.

Players CAN destroy them, with a car.

WHAT?! that's new information, sorry only been playing for a week. That just made this game 100X better for me!

Yea they've been around for a while lol, not that hard to find either if you head inland

Tents should work like a bank. You should able to place things in a tent as if it were a container and SAVE the tent as if it were a persistent object. That way it will still be there after a server restart. Tents can be destroyed if found by a player and raided by other players.

You CAN save them.

They are persistent.

They stay after server restart (if you saved it)

They can be raided by others

They can be destroyed by others

They are used like that now. The only new addition you're suggesting is players can destroy them.

Car/grenade/pipebomb, any of those items will level the tent. Only thing is, if i'm not mistaken, after restart the tent pops back up, not sure about items inside

I'll have to test today if the items stay.

I love the fact that you can blow a tent up - the one thing i didn't try :D brilliant! Will need to see if i can get rid of a few of my tents for good!

so does a grenade actually get rid of them for good?

or just pop back up again at restart?

no idea, server ate mine at restart shortly after post.