TheRealDen

Make the shovel usefull, BURY YOUR ITEMS!

Yes, i am serious. Go grab a shovel and search for things, or hide your own. Additionally there should be a spade. Wether you take the one or the other one, you can click "Search for Items". Then you have to wait a second or two, with the spade more (because you can have it in your backpack and do not need a weapon slot). If in a special radius is something, you found it! awesome! now it is on the ground and you can collect it. Same way back: Drag the spade or shovel on the item you wanna bury, and there you go! Wait some seconds, and it is hidden. I know you want it, and we want it too! Dean please!

• Like 1

or in a water proof case, that is a good point too, thank you.

• Like 1

I kinda dont like the idea of searching for items. If by searching you mean server spawned items in the ground. Though it would be nice to have the ability to bury items and the other would be able to find them, by shoveling.

I don't know if I even make sense?

no spawning, you only find, what others hide, that's it! You cannot search the full map...

Edited by Dennista

no spawning, you only find, what others hide, that's it! You cannot search the full map...

Then I support the idea ^^