Sign in to follow this  
sloshtt

got stuck in an electro 3 story apartment building this is how i got out.

So my friend and I had a Mexican stand off with a bandit in a building he ended up logging out but as i moved toward my friend he fell thru the floor - i guess i pushed him into a bug spot - and broke his leg. He had morphine so he fixed his leg and we tried to get him out. With no luck using alt f4 or trying to vault I decided to get in there with him, given we are RL good mates i figured one in all in. with out any problem i fell thru the floor from the 2nd story.

After some time of trying to escape and freaking out people that ran past we decided to try running at the wall full sprint and hitting reset on our computer, not without its risks i know but it seemed like a good idea at the time. we logged back into the game and as it turns out we traveled thru the building we were stuck in and ended up in the electro church alive and well also free of out buggy prison.

I know this is known issue, getting stuck in places like that but i thought i could share my story of escape to try and help others but be warned you could damage your computer by resetting it, its unlikely but i can happen.

Hope this helps some....

Pulling your ethernetcable out is safer with same result ;)

LOL ... ^^^ ... yep what RattleSnake said. :)

Pulling your ethernetcable out is safer with same result ;)

will do that next time will be an awkward reach to the back of my PC but its safer do what this dude said lol, just thought i could help some people. Iv found out in DayZ that can get you shot in the face or trolled read above post... :D

The thing is that you need to instantly lose connection to the server by either hardboot/reset your machine, pull your cable or maybe just alt+F4 will work.

The server knows your vector/runspeed and will calculate probably where you would be after a few seconds if you ran straight untill another update or restoration of connection occurs. This will allow people to glitch through walls and getting stuck in the first place. We call it desync. So desync back on purpose ^^

All you need to do is log out next to the wall, log back in and immediately while the screen still says receiving run forwards, this will put you a bit ahead of where you were and you will go through anything in front of you. Much easier.

Edited by kichilron
Removed Exploit.

Why would you do all of that for.

All you need to do is log out next to the wall, log back in and immediately while the screen still says receiving run forwards, this will put you a bit ahead of where you were and you will go through anything in front of you. Much easier.

Cause it doesnt work 100%. i try million times. also the place was so small to run... :/

Edited by neokfire7

Cause it doesnt work 100%. i try million times. also the place was so small to run... :/

It does work 100 percent, i use it all and every time. You have to have no timer but it will work, if it did not work for you then you never done it correctly buddy.

It does work 100 percent, i use it all and every time. You have to have no timer but it will work, if it did not work for you then you never done it correctly buddy.

Ok. You can ignore my solution. But it works 100% instantly. 

LOL FAKE ACCOUNT MUCH

Log to game and come check how fake I am.

EDIT: BTW I had this question pending in DayZ Standalone page on FB.. 

Edited by qav500

OH MY GOT MY FRIEND!! Thank you so much! I was stacked in a building into the walls of a room and I tried everything! Even the pressing V to avoid a fence, the restart thing by walking in the black screen but nothing! You are awesome thanksssssssssssssssssssssss! I had all these equipment on me and I was in that point to make re spawn!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu 

U welcome fake mate. :P

Ignore anothercynicalbrit. he has many problems. 

Edited by neokfire7
  • Like 1

You are there describing how to exploit game-mechanics. You are pretty close to a warning with four posts already. That's a big "No" around here.

• Like 1

Friend fell into inescapable black hole, OP jumped in after him for the giggles.

Good on ya man,

You are there describing how to exploit game-mechanics. You are pretty close to a warning with four posts already. That's a big "No" around here.

I was stucked !! i read all solutions and nothing happened. i found that way.

Fix the game and i will not have problems.

Give me a warning thanx to glitches? This is German democracy? 

I was stucked !! i read all solutions and nothing happened. i found that way.

Fix the game and i will not have problems.

Give me a warning thanx to glitches? This is German democracy? 

I did not give you a warning, only hid your posts. Do not judge people on their nationality.

I did not give you a warning, only hid your posts. Do not judge people on their nationality.

I ask u again. 

I was stucked!!! i dint want to ! BUG!!! 

i try to find a solution... i waste time. i try whatever they said about jumbing, w, v, etc... nothing happened.

i find that way and i escaped. 

My fault to share the way? why u start with ur friend that war and blame me? 

I ask u again. 

I was stucked!!! i dint want to ! BUG!!! 

i try to find a solution... i waste time. i try whatever they said about jumbing, w, v, etc... nothing happened.

i find that way and i escaped. 

My fault to share the way? why u start with ur friend that war and blame me? 

Moderators:

We are people like the rest of you and we are all susceptible to emotions and 16 hour days. Moderators will treat everyone equally, which includes other moderators. Should it be felt that the moderators are overstepping their boundaries, please contact them or Boneboys directly via PM; at most parts of the day, moderators are very friendly people and should be willing to listen. However please refrain from posting it publicly if it involves only a single moderator as it usually ends up turning into a bashing session and would just end up with everyone in the shits.

• Like 1

I write a solution and u delete it. 
Also u delete the post that someone helped by me. 
Thank u. These is a friendly way. 

And finally u dont answer me why its bad to help people and giving solution.. 
If someone is stucked anyway, i can help him IF THE OTHER WAY DOESNT WORK (w,v, jump etc)

I write a solution and u delete it. 

Also u delete the post that someone helped by me. 

Thank u. These is a friendly way. 

And finally u dont answer me why its bad to help people and giving solution.. 

If someone is stucked anyway, i can help him IF THE OTHER WAY DOESNT WORK (w,v, jump etc)

Dude you can't encourage people to edit their game files even if it is to help people, It's common sense. You were using for the right reasons but what if 'bob' stumbles across this and thinks i could use this to go through all the buildings i want, it is a well known issue and people exploit it regularly and it does not need anymore publicity.

He is not being cruel to you, just moderating. He deleted my comments as well but  i am not complaining about how he is silencing me so stop, also kichildron is far from my friend.

Your comment wasnt helpful so who cares if deleted. 

It wasnt an edit!!! just make one simple move to escape. i dont want to destroy the game. i want to fix it.. 
so i had many items and i couldnt do anything to escape. neither the way you said..
Anyway i took the message from that forum. 
Gg. 

Edited by neokfire7
  • Like 1