Sign in to follow this  
Maselko

Is it just me or inland is really empty?

I stay deep north, over the mountains, far past the tress, under the wall.

Winter is coming

I for one have never seen anyone outside of military bases, town next to these bases, or in towns were people spawn at, when I was inland. This is most likely due to the fact the most fun to be had for most people is on the coast. People just aren't bothered going inland ATM, there is no fun for most people in doing so.

Yep, my experience too.

I'm only playing off the coast (at least the south coast), and only met other players at the NWAF. Since now I have a pretty fancy M4 (never used it so far), I even stay away from the military loot points. Sometimes I find some looted supermarkets, but yeah, inland is empty usually.

Pretty curious to meet someone in small town etc.

Would you shoot on sight?

use the map people!

you dont run into the middle of nowhere and get stuck there

have a destination and follow the roadsigns

the wilderness/fields are useless until hunting

I must have better/worse luck than the rest of you, because I would say 2/3 of the time if I run into somebody it's inland, even if there are only a handful of other people in the server. It's usually along a road or something as well, not in a town.

Generally I head inland ASAP and go for novy and stary sobor as a good looting area. I've only seen three people there on high pop servers (though last one kos'ed me as I spawned in) and if I want to find people I head for berenzino. The best place to loot seems to be zelenogorsk as it's always seemingly empty, there's a prison/twin barracks and a police station and you can quickly run up to NWAF or to the two military bases....

K.