Sign in to follow this  
andyhorton72@gmail.com

UK DayZ Standalone Server "The Mighty Horse Rocks"

Hi All,

Rented a server from multiplay a month ago and thought i would come on here and let you know about it, had very little issues except for the dsync issues that everyone had before the hotfix came out. Its only me running it but it seem to be pretty well populated most of the times so if you want a no BS/stupid rules server to hang out on head over to:

Multiplay :: DayZ UK Gameserver The Mighty Horse Rocks 212.38.163.68:2302

TS3: 85.236.100.125:10637

Edited by deathmagnetic
  • Like 1

Hi deathmagnetic,

Saw this and thought I would just add my comments, I play on this server and find it pretty cool, had plenty of good experiences, but sadly a few bad involving some 'bandit' type actions it has 12-16 people on at peak times so is never really over populated which is good - keep up the good work. Vaio

Hello there

I *do* like the name...

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Spent some time on your server today enjoyed and will be using it from now on, Look forward to meeting up at some point

Keep Safe...Optik

changed the server to hardcore as most people who have contacted me have asked for this, ill see how it goes and can change back if its not getting populated or if people aren't happy with hardcore.

I like this server especially as it's hardcore. Would be nice to meet up with a group in game because running solo gets boring after a while :(

Server seems to be very bandit orientated as well. I've met about 15-20 people so far and all have been hostile either straight away or after pretending to be friendly :(