FedExMan

Firehouse Slaughter of a Whole Clan

7:24 etc looking-through-walls-exploit, effectively counting and placing all the members of the opposing group. Makes the massacre a bit less impressive.

• Like 2

Nice video! We're you guys at Balota last night and took fire from a sniper as you left the far west jail building?

• Like 1

that is probably kids clan and btw nice shooting but your gear (berret + mask) OMFG =!

• Like 1

Nice video! We're you guys at Balota last night and took fire from a sniper as you left the far west jail building?

Yes is definately possible.

that is probably kids clan and btw nice shooting but your gear (berret + mask) OMFG =!

Day Z fashion police everyone hit the deck!

• Like 1

7:24 etc looking-through-walls-exploit, effectively counting and placing all the members of the opposing group. Makes the massacre a bit less impressive.

Thanks for watching

Yes is definately possible.

Well then if the black guy at the tail end of your group was hit by a Mosin... My apologies.

• Like 1

Well then if the black guy at the tail end of your group was hit by a Mosin... My apologies.

We were in Balota not sure I recall anyone being hit by a sniper we have an overwatch during Ops

We were in Balota not sure I recall anyone being hit by a sniper we have an overwatch during Ops

Could've been a different squad. If I remember correctly it was a squad of about four or five leaving far west jail building. All green tactical gear. Not sure if my round was on its mark or not, I don't think my scope was doped correctly.

Annnnyways happy hunting either way!

Kind of tempted to log onto their server just to wipe them and give their gear away...

..But they'd probably just restart the server.

That said, the video was done better than the others I've seen.. Much easier to watch without the music.

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 1