Sign in to follow this  
fonikz

Movement Speed Issues

Two related issues here: A friend just started playing the game today, and he is moving EXTREMELY slow. He's making all the right animations, so I'm pretty sure he's hitting the right buttons. But walking, running, and sprinting are all about half of my speed. I've got him to double-tap shift, right click, toggle raise weapon, all that good stuff. But as I said, he's making all the right animations, and his fists aren't up or anything.

Second issue: I know my brother is playing the game correctly, we've been playing for about two years now. But he runs just a little bit slower than I do, his sprint speed is somewhere between my run and sprint. Not a huge issue, but annoying all the same, and he gets run down by zombies a lot.

Edited by hukt own fonikz

FPS? Ping? Lag?

I don't know if these affect it but it could.

FPS? Ping? Lag?

I don't know if these affect it but it could.

FPS does cause slower running speeds. I played with someone awhile ago and they ran the game at like 10-20 fps. I had to stop every 20 seconds just so they could catch up.

He says the game runs fairly well. It's pretty ridiculous how slow he was moving. We're about to hop back in now, we'll see if it's still bad.

I myself am having these issues, i run with a group over Ts and on my screen i am sprinting everything seems fine, then my friend will just run right by me like nothing. if we start sprinting together he will go ahead of me and leave me in the dust. I really am wondering if there is any thing to help with this because i have looked through the forums here, youtube, google. and i cannot find any way to fix it. the last thing we have thought of is reinstalling the game but that will take me a good 4-5 hours to do. i really don't lag much, turned down my settings. have good ping. yet i am extremely slow. Get back to me on this if you can guys, Thanks