Sign in to follow this  
Caulker

Mods?

I was wondering if there is any mods for DayZ MOD? By mods, I mean something client-side which will 'enhance' my gameplay or give me an extra feature or what-not. Please let me know by posting a comment below, thanks.

Breakingpoint, Namalsk, Origin, DayZero, Taviana... to name a few.

DayZ Plus – Set on the original Chernarus with tons of skins, added weapons, and the first of the mods to have base building system.

DayZ 2017/ DayZ 2017 Namalsk – 5 years from the apocalypse, this mod features custom skins with reduced military gear and loot. Items are also rare so players will learn how to value their resources.

DayZ Celle – A new map based on Germany. Features a lot new weapons.

DayZ Civilian – A dayz mod that has a huge range of everything.

DayZ Epoch – set on Chernarus with lots of new features like trading, car salvaging, and more.

DayZero – Features balanced weapons, customized realistic buildings, lots of Russian weapons. .Recommended by DotdotMitch

DayZ Lingor – 10 km x 10 km jungle map with good balance.

DayZ Namalsk – lots of PVP bases and bunkers. An action server.

DayZ Origins – Players can create houses and strongholds and has a humanity system.

DayZ Panthera – 10 km x 10 km map with lots of mountains and rivers, as well as airfields and barracks.

DayZ Sahrani – 10 km x 10 km map that is split into two halves. Has big towns and cities

DayZ Taviana – DotdotMitch’s favorite. Has 2 huge islands connected by 1 bridge.

DayZ Trinity – Recent mod that is set on a Mediterranean land with lots of small towns. A pvp-oriented server

DayZ Utes – An ARMAII map, spawns with a gun, pvp focused.
Edited by Applejaxc

Epoch is probably the most popular. Adds base building and more! :D

@OP

Perhaps you could do a better job of explaining exactly what you're referring to when you say "enhance" and "client-side".  By the sounds of it you're asking for hacks...?

@Applejaxc and Guppy

Those are "server-side" mods not "client-side" - which is why OP makes me suspicious in his request for a "client-side" mod...

Edited by Barack Obama

@OP

Perhaps you could do a better job of explaining exactly what you're referring to when you say "enhance" and "client-side".  By the sounds of it you're asking for hacks...?

@Applejaxc and Guppy

Those are "server-side" mods not "client-side" - which is why OP makes me suspicious in his request for a "client-side" mod...

To be honest, DayZ doesn't have "client-side" mods, unless he's referring to hacks.

Maybe something like JSRS soundmod or even Blastcore Visuals but in both cases the server has to allow the mods or you won't be able to enter. You can't just allow every mod otherwise who knows what kind of mods the munchkins will use upon connecting. But JSRS and Blastcore Visuals are really good atmosphere enhancing mods. With the sound especially the distant sounds that make a shot fired far away from you echo ( but you need cba for that and every server admin who allows JRSR doesn't add cba so it won't work ) and Blastcore adds some eye candy with effects although they are a bit exaggerated sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL2nl1FbbFc

Edited by Enforcer