Sign in to follow this  
darkshot

Battleeye keeps kicking me off

DayZ, please fix battleeye, wait for host, all that other stuff that prevents people from at least trying to play the game.  For the 10th time, I've been trying to play DayZ and battleeye keeps kicking me from the game.  I even rebooted my pc and restarted Steam.  Is there any fix to this at all, is anyone else having the same issue?

Edited by darksh0t

DayZ, please fix battleeye, wait for host, all that other stuff that prevents people from at least trying to play the game.  For the 10th time, I've been trying to play DayZ and battleeye keeps kicking me from the game.  I even rebooted my pc and restarted Steam.  Is there any fix to this at all, is anyone else having the same issue?

1. DayZ doesn't own BE.

2. Alpher.

3. Try using the search function, or " Recent chatter " Tab. As there's another one of these threads.

4. When you decide to post, Try including the error message.

I had this happen to me. Only way I fixed it was completely removing all of steam and dayz files from my computer and reinstalling.

And seriously, I am not trolling. I was fighting this for a week and a half going back and forth with BE support before attempting this and thankfully it worked because my next step was reformatting my hard drive. I had literally tried every other option.

Good luck to you.

1.  I didn't know

2.  I know

3.  Too lazy.

4.  Error message just says "Battleeye You were kicked.  Confirmation of Changes."   

I had this happen to me. Only way I fixed it was completely removing all of steam and dayz files from my computer and reinstalling.

And seriously, I am not trolling. I was fighting this for a week and a half going back and forth with BE support before attempting this and thankfully it worked because my next step was reformatting my hard drive. I had literally tried every other option.

Good luck to you.

Damn, I really don't want to reinstall....ugh.  It just started happening when I was changing servers.

Edited by darksh0t

It may not be the same problem I had. If it just started, wait a day. Your net connection may just be wonky right now. Mine started when the current patch dropped

It may not be the same problem I had. If it just started, wait a day. Your net connection may just be wonky right now. Mine started when the current patch dropped

Man, it just started happening to me for the first time.  I ran to the NW airfield then I started getting the problem, even dying didn't do anything.  My friends and I were playing handcuff wars to see who can break out of them and battleeye kicked me off and I died LOL.

You DarkShotz from MO?

I get that error message when i try to join Atlanta servers.  The message also produces a list of game items about something.  

All other servers work, assuming i don't get stuck at waiting for host or fail to connect at all.  I generally only get stuck at wait for host after i leave a server and try to join another.  fail to connect is most rare.

I reinstalled, doesn't work.  Don't know what to do.