Sign in to follow this  
Katana67

One Thing Needs To Be Addressed [ROADMAP]

I'm hoping it will be architecturally based rather than a radius. Especially for places like te apartment buildings. You don't want someone to be able to block you from controlling one apartment because they control the next apartment over. But, yeah, we'll have to wait and see. My guess is that it will be, at least in part, based on the Rust model.

Edited by entspeak

I'm hoping it will be architecturally based rather than a radius. Especially for places like te apartment buildings. You don't want someone to be able to block you from controlling one apartment because they control the next apartment over. But, yeah, we'll have to wait and see. My guess is that it will be, at least in part, based on the Rust model.

Never played it. How's it done there?

I saw some videos, and I assume there's some sort of locking. Wasn't aware that there were cross-server persistent characters on Rust, so never thought it'd be an issue.

Actually, I've never played it, I just assumed it was a public hive thing like DayZ.  So, I'm likely absolutely wrong about how the "player controlled area" will work... lol.