Sign in to follow this  
HalZyon

Vehicular Zombicide

Will we be able to kill zombies by Bicycle?

Will we get thrown off/ dismount a bicycle on impact by zombie or geometry? (i.e. getting hit by or hitting a zombie/wall) 

Will impact with zombie or geometry incur a reduction in a bicycles structural integrity? 

Lastly, is kinetic force carried from one object to another? I.e. Driving a  bike into a zombie, which in turns smashes against another zombie, which smashes against a brick wall, while launching the player off the bike 

Food for thought :o 

Thanks! 

Only time will tell with the new physics engine.

I was talking to my friend at work today after the presentation Dean did and said

"I wonder if after they put in the physics engine and bicycles, if crashing while going down a hill at 80 miles per hour on a bike would result in some hilarious ragdoll action right before a horrific death?"

No.

Yes.

Yes.

No.

References?

Only time will tell with the new physics engine.

I was talking to my friend at work today after the presentation Dean did and said

"I wonder if after they put in the physics engine and bicycles, if crashing while going down a hill at 80 miles per hour on a bike would result in some hilarious ragdoll action right before a horrific death?"

Aye, that went through my mind. Cuz if throwing something at someone causes damage, i'd imagine causing damage with bikes isn't that far off? 

Aye, that went through my mind. Cuz if throwing something at someone causes damage, i'd imagine causing damage with bikes isn't that far off? 

Well, in the mod you could go really fast with a bike. So fast, that if you slammed into a tree you would surely die. I'd like to see that in action on SA. Maybe go over some sweet jumps, too.