ammo

guns

pristine m4

LRS mosin

ttsko outfit

dallas mask

...beans.

you nailed it :)

So I grabbed some camo gear, a nice starter backpack, and fill all my slots with toilet paper, and straight razors (both utterly useless filler loot) also some empty tin cans, which actually can be used to some degree. Anyhow I go running across the tarmac while there is a fight going on.. I start to yell as I encroach the ATC and firestation, " I am a medic, I will save you all!" Of course gunshots erupt all around me, but Im dodging and weaving.. stay alive for about 5 minutes like this taking constant fire.. meanwhile my friends are picking them off one by one, as they shoot at me. I finally rush up the ATC after the guy inside there.. he mows me down as I come up the stairs. He then types, "thanks for gear bitch, I needed it. I was almost dead.."  

Lol I used to do that all the time in the mods. Would fill my bag and inventory with like 2rng slgs that only had 1 bullet each left in the stack or just random useless crap and run around with a high-end gun that ammo is mad hard to find for and a ghillie suit.

Edited by Weedz

Whys everyone such good friends here, but everyone ingame is a douche? I need to find yalls server XD

There aren't guns on the forums  :D

• Like 1

I always read notes just in case I find something interesting. I often leave notes around areas that people would loot commonly such as police stations or military encampments or whatever. Still yet to find a note with something actually written on it.  :)

Once the notes will remain in the same spot after resets it should get more interesting, I also occasionally leave notes in my inventory in case I get shot or whatever just so it gives some insight, and a signature as to who they killed.

On a second thought relating back to the person saying that people on the forums are friendly, it would be cool to have a go to server for some of us on the forum.

I usually write the most absurd notes you can think of. I usually hope for people to read it and just think, "What the actual f*** goes through this person's head?" Or I'll leave the Ezekiel 25:17 verse from Pulp Fiction.

My friend and I are wanting to load up a full backpack full of notes, and leave a rather long story for the person who kills us. 

I do write notes that I leave on myself but since I tend to die to people who KoS and don't loot the body anyway, it seems to be all kinds of pointless.  Still a cool feature though.

I usually try and leave notes on myself. At one time, I kept a sort of journal of where I'd been and hat was happening. Then another time I wrote down a story about Green Mountain and left a code on a note. Doubt anyone ever even looked at it though...