Sign in to follow this  
Mastho

Problem with version... can´t open doors

So In the menu it say I have version 0.43.116251. So then I enter the server browser thing and it says the servers are the same version. Then I click one of them and there comes this black loading screen where it says: version 0.42.116181 in the left upper corner. I then come ingame and I can´t really open any doors...   I have no idea what to do :-(    Tried uinstalling and installing again,,,, same thing.

hmmm. I've come across this issue. But I believe it has to do with the server having issues. Not sure if its client->server issues, or server->hive or any other combo.

never have noticed if it had to do with version numbers. Change servers imo. that always fixed it for me

Ofcause i tried dat already..  :-(   Just to be clear... you have to press the mouse wheel thing right?

Cmonnmmmm help.... I´m lost and dont know what to dooo :(

The only time i have problems opening doors and picking up loot is when i have desync or the servers lagging it's usally something you gotta wait on the server to pick up

Mine says that as well on the black screen when I enter a game but it works perfectly fine for me. You aren't maybe getting some crazy desync are you?

I've had trouble opening doors though, as well... Like it seems like some of the door "hitboxes" are off and I have to be practically running at it to get it to open, but only on some

Are you actually in a room you're supposed to be in or did you get stuck in a wall glitch and can't get to the door in question?

Sorry for stupid questions, and not saying you're intentionally glitching, just trying to narrow it down

Just found a fresh orange.... can´t pick it up :-(

Are you actually in a room you're supposed to be in or did you get stuck in a wall glitch and can't get to the door in question?

Sorry for stupid questions, and not saying you're intentionally glitching, just trying to narrow it down

No i´m not. I been walking quite a while now and have switched to many different servers

Edited by Mastho

Tried dying and respawning?

Running out of options here lol

Or... Maybe switch to hardcore (or normal if you're on hardcore) and see if it follows you that way

Edited by Facetentacles

Tried dying and respawning?

Running out of options here lol

Or... Maybe switch to hardcore (or normal if you're on hardcore) and see if it follows you that way

Yeah same thing on hardcore server, and still the same thing after i killed my self and respawned

Yeah same thing on hardcore server, and still the same thing after i killed my self and respawned

Well that does blow. May have to try reinstalling. Unless someone else has an idea.

I was having problems with Battleye not responding recently and the only thing that fixed it for me was completely reinstalling both DayZ and steam.

Good luck

Which way are u trying to add the orange to your inventory? Pointing mouse direction and pressing 'f', or opening inventory screen and double clicking?

Do all the other scrollwheel options work?

Heyy I found out...   It works when i press the "f" button... I has always pressed down on my scrollwheel , but that did not do anything now for some reason.     Hmm guess I have to use "f" then :P

Edited by Mastho