Delta Smoke 01

I challenge you to survive !!!

Think you got crazy awesome zombie survival skills ? Put them to the test here!!!!

you might have the HD Video Cameras, you might have the Quality Recoding devices, you might have the best video editing software - with money can buy there things, and nowadays not all that expensive, but what these home made film show us is talent cant be bought.

I could record a bowel movement and that would be better to watch

you might have the HD Video Cameras' date=' you might have the Quality Recoding devices, you might have the best video editing software - with money can buy there things, and nowadays not all that expensive, but what these home made film show us is talent cant be bought.

[/quote']

ok ,so do it ,show us your talents ^^critic is easy

you might have the HD Video Cameras' date=' you might have the Quality Recoding devices, you might have the best video editing software - with money can buy there things, and nowadays not all that expensive, but what these home made film show us is talent cant be bought.

[/quote']

I don't get people who think you have to be better than someone else to be able to criticize them.

Like, I can say your shit tastes awful. Then you respond with "well lets see you shit some strawberry icecream!"

Srsly. You don't have to be great cook to be able to taste when food tastes bad or good.

[/quote']

Here is a Song- I just wrote it

Boob boob doo do lar lar bum bum do whippy

-

its not very good and if someone told me it wasn't very good I would agree, its awfu,l its crap. reason: its because I can NOT write songs -

Well.....great to see the DayZ community being friendly as always :)

its a bit of fun that i found on the web. Get over yourselfs, jesus. Il put in a 100,000 bet that those hating didnt even get past the first episode, so they have no clue how funny this actually is. Is there an auto criticisze button on here somewhere that im missing ?

[/quote']

I don't get people who think you have to be better than someone else to be able to criticize them.

Like, I can say your shit tastes awful. Then you respond with "well lets see you shit some strawberry icecream!"

Srsly. You don't have to be great cook to be able to taste when food tastes bad or good.

I dont see why someone who may not like something has to try and insult them like a immature asshole. You didnt criticize him at all. What did you offer that he did poorly? Nothing at all. You just ran your mouth like a little bitch and offered no insight as to why it was bad.

It said "I died."

But I didn't die... the asshole delivering the pizza died... because he was smoking? Which wasn't a decision that I made.

Well, that's about all I care to watch.

I like how the zombies sort of baby-step everywhere, but somehow it's impossible to just walk around them.

It said "I died."

But I didn't die... the asshole delivering the pizza died... because he was smoking? Which wasn't a decision that I made.

Well' date=' that's about all I care to watch.

I like how the zombies sort of baby-step everywhere, but somehow it's impossible to just walk around them.

[/quote']

You made the choice not to help the guy. That was the reprocussion.