Sign in to follow this  
neonhusky

all versions of Dayz crash after 10mins

this game crash happens with all forms of dayz and arma so i can only play them for about 10misn and then the windows error pops up and crashes the game. as i have seen in the other posts this seems to be an issue with Nvidia for some reason if someone can help please do.

I have the similar problem the game just freeze and it goes to desktop like it's alt+tabed but when i click on it wont do anything.

im still having this issue even though i have done the whole uninstall and update battleye and this is becoming extremely annoying 

More information would be nice. Just "some windows error pops up" doesn't help.

Give us more information and you will get feedback.

all it says is that microsoft will look for a solution to the problem and then when its down trying to find it, the window closes. but in game from what the people tell me that im playing with is that it was a BEC not responding issue. i have done the common fixes for it but its acting up again.

Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card?

Is the graphics card getting hot?

yes its up to date it useually does them every week and as for heat im not sure but there is 4 fans in the tower

Try a clean install of the drivers and check if there are any beta drivers up..it should help..check your processor to when you load the game to see the load on your cores

• Like 1

everything checks out  but still it happens, i dont know what to do, i seems/seemed like it was the GPU overheating but i played for majority of the day yesterday with no crashes. i need a help with process of elimination here i can stand this anymore.

So you said you updated your Drivers to a Beta one and to no avail?  Maybe you dont have enough cooling on your card/ and or your card is crapping the bed.  The best thing to do is check the load on your GPU, try knocking your settings down on the game and see if it lowers temps.  You could have a card that is simply done playing and wants out of your computer case.

if i had a crappy gpu then i would say sure but its a GTX 770 and rarely goes over the max temp

so yeah still no solution to this and its random when it works and doesn't so fuck battleye